Do you think that with all of the positive changes made to our franchise..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think that with all of the positive changes made to our franchise.....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Marino would like to return to the Dolphins as senior vice president of football operations? Or do you think he realized that this job was going to be too much?

I think Marino is happy with what he is doing. I think him backing out had more to do with the hours and the work load, as opposed to the state of the organization.

I don't think he'll return. I would like to see him as part of the organization, though.

Good question... I suppose it's a possibility, but I don't think that he will return. I feel that he is happy with his TV role with CBS, it's a comfy job that I doubt he would want to leave. Once you get involving with jobs like management and coaching, the jobs just become too stressful and I think he's just much happier with his newfound TV career.

He has a great job now, making great money. He wont leave that any time soon imo. I hope he comes back to the organization at some point, but I like seeing him on tv.

The very fact that he accepted a job with the front office albeit for a short time indicates that he is interested.

I dont think that interest has waned.It was just bad timing for his situation at this time.I really think we will see him in some capacity in the FO in the future whether it will be as an Executive or as an investor.

Back
Top Bottom