Do you think we can sweep our divisions remaining games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think we can sweep our divisions remaining games

Can and will the Phins sweep the division

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I believe that is necessary to sweep the division to get to where we need to be which is a possible bye.

Originally posted by Sherif
I believe that is necessary to sweep the division to get to where we need to be which is a possible bye.
no freakin way....hope for 3-3

can - Yes, but will - unlikely. We have not shown the ability to win big in December and all 3 div game are in Dec w/2 on the road. Going 2-1 is realistic if not depressing.

Re: Re: Do you think we can sweep our divisions remaining games

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

no freakin way....hope for 3-3

How very generous of you - we are 2-1 now.

Sorry, but no one is afraid of playing the Bills, no matter the venue.

IMO 4-2

I just dont think the competition is there in the division this year. Honestly i'm afraid of the Jets game of the 3 division games the most.

Re: Re: Re: Do you think we can sweep our divisions remaining games

Originally posted by zachseau13

How very generous of you - we are 2-1 now.

Sorry, but no one is afraid of playing the Bills, no matter the venue.

IMO 4-2
fear has nothing to do with it...it's when they step outside and freeze their cafe-latte asses off:lol:

There's no reason to believe that Miami cannot sweep the remaining divisional games.. Miami has the Jets at home and play at Buffalo and New England where Miami has played real close games.. The Patriots are the toughest challenge because of Belicheck.. Miami is capable of beating the Patriots at NEw England.. It's not impossible..

I would say they HAVE TO sweep the remaining division games to have a chance. That would put them at 8-8 if they lose the others...only time will tell.

Let's just get a @#%* win this weekend and see what happnes next:(

i think the dolphins can. they already beat buffalo so all they have to do is duplicate that formula. we have the jets at home and the pats beat us on a fluke play. eliminate the mistakes and i see no problem, and for heaven sakes, give mare some more practice! ;)

I think we can sweep the rest of the games.. true it will be hard.. but if this team realizes the necessity they will. The team does NOT want to be out of the playoffs again.

I just dont think the competition is there in the division this year. Honestly i'm afraid of the Jets game of the 3 division games the most.

You have got to be kidding. Unless, of course, this is based solely upon the fact that the Dolphins can't win at home and are undefeated on the road. I see losses at NE and Buf and a win at home against the Jets.

As bad as the Dolphins have been in the last two games, the only team in the division that is decent is NE. That's the team they have to catch and beat!

I see...a win @ Buff. a win @ NE and a win @ home vs. Jets...c'mon now...it can be done but the O-Line needs to block better. nothing is impossible...except for maybe the Bills winning a Superbowl.

GO FINS!!!

well I know this is out of the div/AFC :topic:

but I see the the Ravens and Redskins as the only games we SHOULD win and maybe the Eagles since we play well on Mon nite. We have not played well enough to say we SHOULD win any of the others. And once the waether gets cold our D seems to slow down

Back
Top Bottom