Do you think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think?

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Im not saying if this would be a good thing or a bad thing, but does anyone think Norv is even being considered as a replacement for Wanny, cause i know he wants to be a head coach. He came to the dolphins and everyone has said he is the best OC in the league, but IMO he hasent shown it, do you think its cause Wanny that his play calling has been so out of whack? What do you guys think??

I for one do not want to see Turner as HC. He did not do very well in Washington. We need to break this Cowgirl-Dolphin connection forever.

If they wouldnt let him be the HC in San Diego then he shouldnt be here. The offence has been anemic. If any co-ordinator deserves it its Bates cause the defense has been playing alot better.

Please Mike Holmgren. The sheer talent he has brought to Seattle as of late is unbelievable.

And yet Paul Allen tried to strip him of his personel authority.

As for Norv, I think it's more a case of him being handcuffed by our offensive personel than any "ineptitude" he might have. Give him the horses and he'll give you the best offense in the league.

I dont think personal is an excuse for the kind of playcalling Norv has excreted on the field this season. In fact, I'm kind of afraid of the idea that Norv Turner may stay, especially for Ricky Williams, who l dont think can survive another season of Norv's abuses.

Here is an completely insane statistic....Ricky has been run 23 times on 3rd down and 6+. Let that sink in. That's completely goddamned insane. You could add together the number of times each of the top 5 backs in the league have been run on 3rd and 6+ together. We did it pretty much every 3rd down vs. Buffalo.

And also, Norv just got rid of the counter play, even though it worked great last year. WTF? I still don't understand why we got rid of the counter.

Anyway, Norv has done a pretty bad job this year playcalling. I don't want to see him be the head coach here.

Back
Top Bottom