Do you....Yahoo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you....Yahoo?

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dolfan954 said:
Just thought I would pass this along. I typed in miami dolphins 2004 training camp, and the #2 search result was.....

FINHEAVEN! Second only to the official Fins site. It's good that the site is getting more and more exposure. This site is truly a hub for all Dolphins related news. Good work staff. :up:

Good stuff and a credit to the vision of a young man who goes by AJ...hmmm is that a omen for another AJ that might grace the Fin's O with his present, can the success of Finheaven rub off on the AJ of the Fins... :eek:

MDFINFAN said:
Good stuff and a credit to the vision of a young man who goes by AJ...hmmm is that a omen for another AJ that might grace the Fin's O with his present, can the success of Finheaven rub off on the AJ of the Fins... :eek:
Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when September comes. ;)

Dolfan954 said:
Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when September comes. ;)

Okay, I'll do that and Well at least I'll have a good and positive dream...until I wake in Sept... :D

yeah on aol search finheaven comes up NUMBER 1 how bout that? great job on expanding and making this website the best dolphins website in the world!!!!!!!!!

dolphingirl_vic said:
thats a funny cat, looks like mine cept mine black, doesnt watch much tv and isnt a boozer.

-- Victoria

Uhhhhhh, lets see.......Uhhhhhh, perhaps your.....No, I must exit the internet now.

BB

Back
Top Bottom