Dodgers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dodgers

The Mets are 21-7 vs the NL west. Unless someone beats them before they get to a west team theyre in the ws barring somethin happening that goes against their track record. So no the dodgers arent the faves. Their ***kicking is coming this weekend at shea for 4 games courtesy of the team with MLB's best record (even though the NL does suck aside from NYM and MAYBE a healthy ST Louis team)

DonShula84 said:
Padres will catch you
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Funniest thing Ive read today. Dodgers the real LA team is making it to the playoffs. Unlike that bandwagon orange county team

DonShula84 said:
Padres will catch you

I actually got killer season ticket seats(my sister was high bidder at some charity) for the game on 9-16 against the Pods.I'll be rootin' for SD.:tongue:

Padres getting Wells smacks of them trying to play catch up to L.A. getting Maddux. Towers took a lot of heat for not doing much at the trade deadine, and this is his way to shut them up.

Personally, I think it is bordering on too little too late. With the exception of the Mets series and the Padres (who seem to own LA every year somehow), L.A. has a nice comfy schedule in front of them. I expect the magic number to start dropping fairly quickly here.

GO BLUE!

Amars said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Funniest thing Ive read today. Dodgers the real LA team is making it to the playoffs. Unlike that bandwagon orange county team

Keep laughing as your lead keeps dwindling. Only up 1 now. Like I said, Padres will catch you.

DonShula84 said:
Keep laughing as your lead keeps dwindling. Only up 1 now. Like I said, Padres will catch you.

The Colorado Cupcakes (err Rockies) are giving away games to the Padres...but the Dodgers can never take advantage of this. :lol:

Well, L.A split with the Mets, which is a good sign. Also, the lead is back out to past one game, which is also good.

Samphin said:
Well, L.A split with the Mets, which is a good sign. Also, the lead is back out to past one game, which is also good.
The 2 we won, were both blowouts, and 1 of the 2 we lost was a 1-run game....I thought it was a great series for us playing on the road.

bullseyeguy said:
The 2 we won, were both blowouts, and 1 of the 2 we lost was a 1-run game....I thought it was a great series for us playing on the road.

:yes:

bullseyeguy said:

Yeah it was nice, just keep going like that. :D

Amars said:
Doing better then anaheim angels of orange county

Angels - 77-67 .535
Dodgers - 76-67 .531

Yeah, you guys are doing a lot better you're right. You just have the easier division, that doesnt make you a better team

Back
Top Bottom