Dodgers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dodgers

Count me on the Dodger Blue Bandwagon this post season. I really want to see Nomar win a ring, and also DLowe get another one.

Ray Finkle said:
Count me on the Dodger Blue Bandwagon this post season. I really want to see Nomar win a ring, and also DLowe get another one.

*sniff sniff* I smell a Red Sox fan! I am surprised and shocked that you didn't wish the same fate for Grady Little. :lol:

Game Day, Go Dodgers :D

clear.gif

The Dodgers probably won't re-sign Nomar Garciaparra, a potential free agent who has been healthy and productive enough to drive up his price but still did two stints on the disabled list.
-- Los Angeles Daily News

icephinfan said:
The Dodgers probably won't re-sign Nomar Garciaparra, a potential free agent who has been healthy and productive enough to drive up his price but still did two stints on the disabled list.
-- Los Angeles Daily News

Cosidering James Loney won the batting title in AAA last year and has shown power and the ability to play a gold glove caliber defense at first base, it makes sense no to re-sign Nomar AS A FIRST BASEMEN.

I am not sure if Nomar owuld want to move back to third, but L.A.'s prospect there, Andy Laroche, is probably still another year away and Nomar could be a nice stopgap there, much like he was at first this year. Considering Lugo, Saenz an dMartinez could be gone after the season and Wilson Betemit not really doing a lot with his playing time, it could happen.

But you are right, Nomar will not be back in Blue as a first basemen. James Loney is here to stay. He even made the playoff roster.

Dodgers should be up at least 2-0. I dont know why JD Drew went home :confused:

1-0 Dodgers middle 2nd

Maine is looking spotty. Horribel second inning but good first and third. The Dodgers are doing a good job of making him throw strikes, but have yet to really jump on him (outside of the second inning and the base blunder bonanza).

Lowe looks good, put the side down in order and retired 7 in a row.

Samphin your a Dodgers fan in S.F.? Must be tough, I know alot of Giants fans who take alot of heat down here, by the Dodgers faithful.

Back
Top Bottom