Does anybody have a little AJ Feeley video ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I would like see him throw 1 or 2 balls because I liv ein europe and I haven't see any dolphins TV game this years, so I'am very curious about AJ.

thanks ;)

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
That Video pretty well sums it up, a couple nice passes, and a lot of bonehead passes. I'm not sure his O-Line knows what he looks like without laying on his back.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Not necessary the best video to see if you're looking to be impressed by AJ. :rolleyes:
The TD to Chambers was nice and he had a couple other good passes that rest of the game.

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
Not necessary the best video to see if you're looking to be impressed by AJ. :rolleyes:
The TD to Chambers was nice and he had a couple other good passes that rest of the game.
;)

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
jesus our o-line is pathetic...poor aj lol

sodenj5

Starter
Reaction score
I remember watching that game, and I COULD NOT believe that Wes Welker got tripped up at the 2. I almost threw up, I wanted Wes to take that one straight to the house so bad

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Wes is DA MAN.

Love that kid. He better get some respect in the season preview magazines this year or I will be pissed as hell.

BlitPhinFan

Who Took My Floaties?
Reaction score
sodenj5 said:
I remember watching that game, and I COULD NOT believe that Wes Welker got tripped up at the 2. I almost threw up, I wanted Wes to take that one straight to the house so bad
I agree, but it wasn't too long after that that he DID return his first for a TD. For him to do so in his rookie year for a team that hadn't returned a kick off or punt return for a touch down in what seems like forever and a day, was quite... well... it just got you all choked up. I hope he progresses into one of the best special teams players in recent history. The kid has a ton of talent and one huge heart. I also look forward to seeing more pasting on special teams by Bua. Loved that two(man Fisher took the brunt) man takeout against the Rams. :eek: You kind sirs have been Buafide.

Gitrdone

Starter
Reaction score
I remember the first half of the Buffalo game, Feeley was on fire. I was seeing blowout, the only blowout i got to see was Feeley getting cooled off by the O-line. He was throwing strikes everywhere in the first half.

Top Bottom