does anybody know if rw mcquarters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does anybody know if rw mcquarters

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is coming to miami i heard from another fan that we are looking at bringing in rw mcquarters ? and how is chowder doing will he make the team ? thanks and remember that if you haven't been slapped by a angry woman lately then you have no problems.

McQuarters is still with the bears, but all indications are that they will release him, will we get him.?.?.?.if he's cheap, we should take a look

without a doubt crowder will make the team

mercury 40 said:
is coming to miami i heard from another fan that we are looking at bringing in rw mcquarters ? and how is chowder doing will he make the team ? thanks and remember that if you haven't been slapped by a angry woman lately then you have no problems.

I would never let a woman kick my azz - merc. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bi*** azz back in the kitchen and make me some pie! Respect My Authoritah!

mercury 40 said:
is coming to miami i heard from another fan that we are looking at bringing in rw mcquarters ? and how is chowder doing will he make the team :roflmao:? thanks and remember that if you haven't been slapped by a angry woman lately then you have no problems.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SQuinn17 said:
i heard RW is a possibility. crowder is a lock to make the team if he stays healthy.

Dude, even if Crowder get's injured he will be on this team. It's safe to say that in 3 years from now.

d-day said:
I would never let a woman kick my azz - merc. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bi*** azz back in the kitchen and make me some pie! Respect My Authoritah!
I'll use that advice in 15 years when I'm married, thanks.

THOMAS_54 said:
I'll use that advice in 15 years when I'm married, thanks.

U might want to use that before u get married, cuz after ur hitched if she leaves u, she gets half of everything....j/k...lol

well i didn't get my azz kicked by a woman but i have sure as hell been nagged to the point to where i almost thought jay fiedler was a future hall of fame qb . its ok gang i smoked it but i didn't inhale it either. i can also walk on water but i need a few beers to motivate me though.:roflmao:

mercury 40 said:
Saban told reporters that he was not looking to bring in any veterin corners!
As far as the linebackers go, Crowder, Thomas and Seau. WOW!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom