Does anyone else agree with me here?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone else agree with me here??

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
You cant really make a comment about Perry not starting that he will be mad.... have you talked to him lately and he told you that??? No offense..... just, stick with....etc

That's why I said, "I think" and "I feel". Therefore, I am completely justified in my comments.

My take on the OL depth chart is...

LT - Brent Smith, Marcus Spriggs
LG- Jamie Nails, Troy Andrew
C- Tim Ruddy, Seth McKinney,
RG- Todd Perry, Leon Searcy
RT- Todd Wade, Mark Dixon

These are the 10 best guys in my opinion. I also like Anthony Cesario, but I think Troy Andrew get the nod because I liked his play last year. In fact, next year when Ruddy gets the axe we may see him or Mckinney as our center . I liked Muck's idea of having the older guys as back-ups in case we need them later in the year.

:) :D :)

Dixon himself states that he's still trying to get better and is not up to his abilities yet..so he's recoverying still..while we have some time before the regular season begins I think we ought to let them recover, then see what's what and go from there.

I still want Searcy to win the job because he has had some great seasons and I want him to return to his old form!!!

Back
Top Bottom