does anyone else get the felling that.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

does anyone else get the felling that....

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
kay-jay harris will make this team and make plays and be a good backup to brown.

rickysux said:
kay-jay harris will make this team and make plays and be a good backup to brown.

I think he has a good chance to make it if we keep 4 RB on the roster. He certainly has a great attitude but his overconfidence may cause some problems for him.

I guess you could say i have that feeling....lol

I hoping he does very well.....But who knows

Celtkin said:
I think he has a good chance to make it if we keep 4 RB on the roster. He certainly has a great attitude but his overconfidence may cause some problems for him.

I think its better to be over confident than under confident.....as long as he can back it up.

And yes......i do have the feeling that he will make the team, even if we only keep 3 runningbacks. I believe saban will find away to keep him on the team some how.

Sorry, haven't caught that feeling yet. But who knows the southern wind is blowing and maybe I will catch the feeling

I think Kay Jay is the guy who has lit up the board the most these past few days. People not knowing who he was Sunday night after we got him from free agency to watching video's of him just running over people. Personally i think he's pi$$ed at the 31 other teams that passed him up and he's looking to open up some whoop @ss......Kay Jay, im behind you 100% man!

Give em' hell!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Goooot a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling, Miami's going to the Super Bowl!!!

I am starting to get a little ting. I'll wait for camp to open to get the rest. In all seriousness, he looks real good.

Back
Top Bottom