Does Anyone Else Remember? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Anyone Else Remember?

I would rather just see a great play happens and no one get injured, wishing a good play to happen is something but wishing for someone to get hurt is completely different.

Dphins4me said:
Yeap, wishing an injury to a player is always good. :shakeno: Wonders will never cease.

did'nt mean 2 offend,.... or did I?
yes I condone cheap shots,pokeing,biting,and otherwise harming the other team especialy stars............sorry.

gonick1 said:
yes I condone cheap shots,pokeing,biting,and otherwise harming the other team especialy stars............sorry.

if this is not sarcastic then indeed, you are

The injury was not that big of a deal though, like someone else said, he only missed one snap. It was probably hard for him to audible for a while after that though. He also started wearing that stupid helmet after that. Supposed to protect the player better.

gonick1 said:
No need to apologize. I just would rather beat a team when they are at their strongest. It makes the victory more sweet. If you have to cheat to win, then IMO the victory is tainted.

If a player gets injured during the course of the game then that is one thing, but to try and cheap shot them in order to get them out of the game is cowardly IMO.

I remember that game, after Bromell busted Manning's jaw, I believe Peyton came back right after bleeding. That was a close game but we came out victorious and defeated Peyton Manning yet again. :D

MelbournePhin said:
rather see it happen to brady

o heck yes that would be crazy, brady never seems to get hurt does he, the last time i rmemeber was when he was playing the afc confernce title game against pittsbugh and bledsoe had to come in, it was right before the superbowl against the rams, crazy season that was:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom