Does anyone have a pic of Chambers catching that one-handed TD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone have a pic of Chambers catching that one-handed TD?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I love to see that one again and save it on my computer!

Thanks! :)

Thats not a good picture though, you can't see how high he is or how close to the back of the endzone he is.

Nice pic of the catch there, but I don't think that would fit in my sig...I'll ask Muck...would that be allowed?

That was a great catch...reminds me of OG`s catch last year and Clayton`s one-handed catch for a td back in the Marino era.

That picture is a little big. Has to be no more than 300x500. Correct me if I am wrong mods...

here I modified it and put it in my sig... anyone want it just take it. It is of a usable size now.

Yea, thats the pic I was looking for... What a f#cking catch! Amazing! Is superman back? Just in the nick of time? I hope so... Kinda looks like the Surtain pic in my Avatar.

Speaking of awesome catches, I have to say that TD pass that Jerevicous (bucs) caught last night after tipping the ball up running around the defender and catching it was freakin amazing too. At first i thought it was an accident, but after rwatching it the dude actually tipped it up knowing he was about to get hit, made a move to get around the defender and then catch the ball... Half luck and half presence of mind to come up with an idea so crazy it just might work...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have to apologize... I thought it was 500Hx300W and it is the other way around. Now take it from my sig. That is the correct size.

Here will this work now. Sorry for all the posts, but I can not get the picture to show up now...

2255_photo.jpg

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Yea, thats the pic I was looking for... What a f#cking catch! Amazing! Is superman back? Just in the nick of time? I hope so... Kinda looks like the Surtain pic in my Avatar.

Speaking of awesome catches, I have to say that TD pass that Jerevicous (bucs) caught last night after tipping the ball up running around the defender and catching it was freakin amazing too. At first i thought it was an accident, but after rwatching it the dude actually tipped it up knowing he was about to get hit, make a move to get around the defender and then catches it...

yup...awesom catch. :up:

Could someone resize the first one for me, just a little bigger than the avatar size?

I cant download that because im at someone elses house

Back
Top Bottom