Does Anyone Here Play Fantasy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Anyone Here Play Fantasy?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
When I asked for a separate forum for fantasy last year I was told there were many good players. I have not seen any. I'm thinking it is better to ask for this forum to be deleted. Hell, if no one wants to talk there is no reason for it to be here.

Not many people really into it, but I am. I have my top 100 guys rated and ready to roll. I’m just waiting on the post June first moves to start happening before I finalize my rankings.

Not many people really into it, but I am. I have my top 100 guys rated and ready to roll. I’m just waiting on the post June first moves to start happening before I finalize my rankings.
Any interest in an 8 keeper hybrid?

Tim put in a word for this league So Be

Not many good players

angry role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

I prefer money leagues on yahoo. People lose interest if they don’t have an investment.

I prefer money leagues on yahoo. People lose interest if they don’t have an investment.
Yahoo for $20. I'll message you my email for anything more.

I play and enjoy it. Was kind of fun playing on the FH league last year, but the large number of teams and the scoring format wasn't the best IMO. I won't be doing it again if that remains the same.

I play and enjoy it. Was kind of fun playing on the FH league last year, but the large number of teams and the scoring format wasn't the best IMO. I won't be doing it again if that remains the same.
If ya like we can talk of you joining my 8 keeper league. We will have 10, possibly 12 in my 2nd league with 9 already in a half PPR league. I will send you a message.

If anyone is starting up a dynasty league I would be interested.

I do lazy fantasy football on NFL.com. I do auto draft because I just don't have the time for a live draft. I get into 2 leagues most years. Won a couple championships. I do lose interest if a team starts to suck. Lucky me, my auto draft netted me Josh Allen as my #1 QB in BOTH leagues. UGH!

I'm doing my first one with my son, brother in law and a bunch of their friends.

I have no clue what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom