Does anyone here RIP Dolphins Games onto DVDs or VCDs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone here RIP Dolphins Games onto DVDs or VCDs?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If I had the hook up I would so do it.. Maybe in the future I will.. Would we be able to trade those without being fined/jailed by the NFL?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
If I had the hook up I would so do it.. Maybe in the future I will.. Would we be able to trade those without being fined/jailed by the NFL?

I doubt it would be legal. Technically we're not even supposed to tape them off of the TV. Just like we're not supposed to tape movies of the TV either.

However I'd love to have this option as well. And would the NFL even care as long as we're not making money off of it? I doubt the networks would care either as long as we kept the commercials, etc. in, and didn't show them to large audiences.

Re: Re: Does anyone here RIP Dolphins Games onto DVDs or VCDs?

Originally posted by Graythreat

I doubt it would be legal. Technically we're not even supposed to tape them off of the TV. Just like we're not supposed to tape movies of the TV either.

However I'd love to have this option as well. And would the NFL even care as long as we're not making money off of it? I doubt the networks would care either as long as we kept the commercials, etc. in, and didn't show them to large audiences.

You can, you can't distribute the originial and copies to others,and you can't present it to a public audience.

I record them, burn them, & trade them;)

The process is an easy one if you have the computing power & the time....

...ps I'm always up for collecting older games if someone has them on tape & wants a dvd version (in trade) or a more recent game...

Back
Top Bottom