Does anyone know how good these O-Lineman are?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know how good these O-Lineman are??

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Dolphins | Interested in Timmerman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:51 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Adam Timmerman (Rams) when the free agent period begins.

Dolphins | Interested in Coleman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:43 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Cosey Coleman (Buccaneers) when the free agent period begins.

I know Timmerman was good in his early years, but isnt he gettin old already?? is C.Coleman any good??

Cosey Coleman is a really good run blocker and extremely athletic for a 6-4 320 lb guy........I think he has an attitude problem, and might be lazy......but he is wildly talented....Timmerman is a pro bowl caliber OG, but he is ancient.

I have been on the Coleman bandwagon for a while.......

I'd much prefer Timmerman....Coleman just does not have it mentally and is very inconsistent. Timmerman has been and excellant, CONSISTANT OG for years. Remmeber, age doesn't really affect interior lineman as much as it does speed players because they don't use much speed and can get by a lot easier on "know how" rather than raw athletic ability.

I don't see Coleman in a probowl, but I sure do see Timmerman in a few.

I'd rather get Woody and Villarial.

Ozzy rules!!

I'd rather get Woody and Villarial.

i agree, but in a way id rather get woody and keep nails, nails will now have a full offseason to recover and im sure we will stay here cheap after every team knows about is achillies and his down year this past year

Coleman and Timmerman? Sounds like they are interested in short-term, inexpensive veterans until the youngsters (Yates, Jerman, Whitley) are ready to take over.

I'd like to see them talk to Jeno James (Carolina) and Chris Villarial (Da Bears).

Back
Top Bottom