Does anyone know if an HD crew will be at this game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know if an HD crew will be at this game?

scenaria

Wheres the hookah?
Reaction score
DTV doesnt have any of the HD channels announced yet.

scenaria said:
DTV doesnt have any of the HD channels announced yet.
1:00 PM
New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills 719
Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars 720
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers 721
St. Louis Rams @ Minnesota Vikings 722
Chicago Bears @ Pittsburgh Steelers 723

4:00 PM
Kansas City Chiefs @ Dallas Cowboys 724
Washington Redskins @ Arizona Cardinals 725
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles 726
San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks 727

for cyring out loud... this is just getting rediculous... it seems like I never get to see the phins in HD.

and dont tell me its because the phins are bad... I mean ive seen plenty of games in HD with teams worst than ours.

and is it me or is the SD sunday ticket games HORRIBLE. I mean I swear they steal BW just for the HD.. I cant even hardly see the arms on the players its so blurry.

its getting ******ed that cbs is the only station that doesn't have more then 3 HD crews. There are over 16 million HD sets out there right now and yet CBS conly has 3 sets thats 0.0000001875% of the market (bad math but yo get the idea). Get your cr@p together CBS!!! I expect all games next year in HD!!!

Yeah, it is a bummer. I assume that next year all games will be. I won't care, I get free superfan next year so yippy!

im just upset because this year was the year I upgraded my projector... and I have yet to really enjoy ONE phin game on it. its hell trying to watch standard def on a 108 inch screen... the detail just blows.. so I always end up watching the phins on a crappy 27 inch crt. couple this with the insane inreases in pricing for the ST PLUS they are charging for HD NFL which you cant get without buying the ST first.

im just really tired of it.

oh and is it me or isnt CBS's audio all jacked up? atleast here the center channel never plays through.. the broadcasters come out the L/R speakers.. while on Fox the sound is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom