Does anyone know what the cap might look like now ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know what the cap might look like now ?

tpn21

WaterBOy
Reaction score
I was just wondering what the cap situation might be, now that we went crazy the other day. It seems like while NO one player broke the bank, all of them had decent contracts. I really hope the brass knows what they are doing!!! But I guess it cant get much worse than last year!
Heres to making the playoffs in '08!!! (hopefully)

:lol::foundout::boohoo::wink::woot:

I was just wondering what the cap situation might be, now that we went crazy the other day. It seems like while NO one player broke the bank, all of them had decent contracts. I really hope the brass knows what they are doing!!! But I guess it cant get much worse than last year!
Heres to making the playoffs in '08!!! (hopefully)

:lol::foundout::boohoo::wink::woot:

per the NFL Network, if i read it right.... the Phins are at 30.5 million after their additions. :up:

Although the Calvin Pace seems like a good addition. you have to consider he's had one good year with Arizona. the Phins need to spent theory money wisely, and not give too much too quick. They've been in CAP-Hell for a while. what if this guy turns out to be a one-year wonder? it could hurt us for years to come. Be sure Parcells & Company know what they're doing. :-)

Although the Calvin Pace seems like a good addition. you have to consider he's had one good year with Arizona. the Phins need to spent theory money wisely, and not give too much too quick. They've been in CAP-Hell for a while. what if this guy turns out to be a one-year wonder? it could hurt us for years to come. Be sure Parcells & Company know what they're doing. :-)

You mean the one year where he actually was played in the position he was supposed to be played in?

wow still 30.5M???? And still prolly around 27-28.5M If Pace is signed?? Wow, BP is smart.

per the NFL Network, if i read it right.... the Phins are at 30.5 million after their additions. :up:

I find that hard to believe! We were right around 40 mill coming in... accounting for Ferguson's 4 mill base puts us at 36 mill. If you look at just the guaranteed money prorated out over the length of the contracts, I'm guessing we're closer to 20 mill than 30 mill... and that's not even looking at the base figures, which I haven't seen yet.

Well if we were 39.5 million heading into free agency (after the minor signings), we should be about 18 million under the cap now after all our signings.

Back
Top Bottom