Does Anyone know when Dixon will be Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Anyone know when Dixon will be Back

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
He is a huge bonus in the run game. Could split time at G as already discussed.

Hope he recovers soon, with Ruddy back as well 7 decent lineman could do a decent job.

Originally posted by Jaj

Hope he recovers soon, with Ruddy back as well 7 decent lineman could do a decent job.

We saw how ricky did without him :-/ So your right hopefully he does return soon.

Yes that is true. Funny thing is did anyone notice how at the beginning of last season Ricky got his gains between tackle and at the end all outside runs?

Whatever Dixon will help alot, even if he plays only half the snaps of the game.

Yea you are right, and I did notice that as well last year. I hope someone steps it up tomorrow. (well today)

A funny phenomena wasn't it? Was it Dixon and Wade's play last year going down by the end or what. All I know now is that wherever Ricky turns he gets almost nothing.

Todd Wade's play has been pretty darn good as of late. So that's encouraging.

Well if both tackles play well then we are OK as we have five guys we can use in the interior OL once Dixon gets back. We should be Ok on the OL then.

I wonder if Dixon will indeed be a swing guy. Playing inside makes for a greater chance of injury. But that's his best position. Do you risk losing your best LT, only depth LT for the sake of improved interior play?? And how effective would Dixon be inside after playing the last two years outside??

I guess we'll see.....assuming he ever gets healthy. :(

Originally posted by Jaj

A better question would be how long will he be able to play before he injures and or reinjures himself ?

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom