Does anyone know..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone know.....

jtown777

Go HALOS!!!!
Reaction score
whether the Fins team hotel for away games is the Marriott? I'm curious regarding the SD MNF game. We will be staying down there and I have reservations at the Marriott close to the stadium. Also is anyone else staying there? Any info would be much appreciated. I vaguely remember one of the FH members commenting on the team's road games and where the team stays. Thanks in advance....:D

Sorry, I don't reveal that kind of information to stalkers!!

jtown777, I am not sure if this will ring true with the Dolphins, but I was down there for the Charger-Cardinal preseason game (that wasn't the reason I was down there, I was there for a half marathon but anyway). I ran into a few Cardinal players at the Sheraton. There are two towers there and I believe it was the East Tower they stayed in. It is a nice hotel that the employess there said tons of sports teams stay at. It is about 10 minutes drive time from downtown and probably 20 form the stadium.

Be sure to hit the Gas Lamp district Saturday Night if you are there. Go to Fred's Mexican Cafe or Moose McGuilicutty's. Good times. Hopefully this helps.

Actually any place in the Gas Lamp ROCKS!

I will be partaking in the drinking of a few alcoholic beverages prior to MNF!

Thanks Sam...I will do that. I appreciate the response. Is that the hotel next to Mission Bay/Sea World?

jtown, the wife and I are staying at the Mission Valley Marriot, and they wouldn't tell me if the Phins were staying there or not.

However at least another Dolphins fan from Fin Heaven would be there. ;)

Gram

That's where we're stayin' Gram. The wife and I and my brother and his wife. They said we can catch the trolley from there. So that means no traffic jams for us. Cuz Qualcomm is a motha tryin' to get around on game days. I know I did it this past weekend at the Denver game. Spent more time in traffic/parking and walking than we did in our seats. Not for the MNF game though. We'll be there early.

Back
Top Bottom