Does anyone like Sage Rosenfels? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone like Sage Rosenfels?

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's a pretty good 2nd Quarterback or 3rd Quarterback. He is very tall (6-5) and has a desent arm and his scrambling is very respectful. Do you think he can play desent if Lucas (God forbid) goes down? I think he's ready, but still isn't ready to contral the offence for long periods for time, though. Remember what he did for the Redskins in the preseason? (I know It was just preseason, but he showed off he's arm, accuracy, and intelligence.

Just remember; he's better than.....

:monkey: Cade McNown

PS-

Can someone tell me how to post a poll?

Actually, I think I would be more comfortable with him starting than Lucas, if he had been with us the whole offseason.

I hear he is pretty good, but I have never seen him play so I can't say anything. However, he is supposedly one of the best third string QBs in the league. :lol:

True.. were pretty fortunate to have him... the kid is very talented, has a gun, and is pretty accurate on the mid-range stuff, but as was allready pointed out, he hasn't had an entire offseason to learn the offense like Jay and Ray have, if he does have to come in I think he'll do a decent job, but let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

At least we don't have to worry that Cade Mcnown might be coming in to play. Then I would be crappin in my pants

If Ray does well filling in for Jay, and Sage might have the most raw talent and potential of all, does this mean we might have a three way competition in the off-season of 2003? NOT! Wanny will once again name Jay the starter (not necessarily a bad move). But its fun to think about.

Cade is terrible. I remember seeing clips on ESPN over the preseason of him over throwing balls out of the playing field into the seats:o

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hear he is pretty good, but I have never seen him play so I can't say anything. However, he is supposedly one of the best third string QBs in the league. :lol:
i too have seen sage very sparingly. i turned the game on a game on and couldn't figure out who he was. i've only seen him throw one pass and that was a dart!:rolleyes:

Hey we can always put in Dave Dickenson!! My U of Montana boy! he was in San Diego when Norv was, and knows the system and it'd at the least make this transplant Montanan Dolphan smile seeing my U Montana stud in a PHINS jersey :p

Originally posted by Wdolfan
If Sage was still In Wash, He'd be Starting by now!
i really don't know that much about him, but if things bog down with lucas, maybe they should give him a shot!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom