Does Chambers signing mean O is in better shape than we though? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Chambers signing mean O is in better shape than we though?

NLude33

Section 415, Row 17
Reaction score
Had a thought that with all the bad press about this offense, how conservative Dave W is, and how the offensive coaches are fighting and in disaray, why would Chris Chambers want to resign? If everything with the offense is this bad, then why would a player with his talent want to stay here? Why wouldn't he just have played out this year, and saw where the team was headed after the season (i.e. new head coach/offensive cordinator/etc)?

This signing makes me think that it is not as bad as the media makes it sound. Maybe Chris just took his money and said "I am OK with a crappy offense", but I doubt that if this team was really that crazy with the coaches, and their direction, he wouldn't have extended.

Probably Wanted To Get Paid In Case He Has A Career Ending Injury And Never Gets His Big Pay Day. Which He Does Deserve All Of.

I was thinking the Exact same thing!!!! Why would a player with his talent level want to play for a team in apparent Dissaray??? I think this tells us that our Offense is fine, especially with Him signing so early, he coulda waited till mid season, or at season's end to see how it went, but he must be confident now to resign now

Back
Top Bottom