Does Dixon make that much of a difference? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Dixon make that much of a difference?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Where has our running game gone?I know we have played the Broncos who are great run defenders but, the Patriots are getting killed on the ground. We should have been able to run on them better, IMO. I'm not astute enough to see whether Spriggs is doing well in the running game or not. Has anyone been watching him? Will Dixons' return make that much difference?

I hope so...more so in pass protection, but Spriggs has done ok.

Could be a timing and chemistry thing. The starting o-line was gelling nicely when Dixon went down, might have thrown them off a bit. Bu I think you need to look at the defense that has been employed instead. The frist couple of games the teams kind of dared us to show them we could run. Now they know we can so they are droping 8 or 9 in the box to stone ricky cold. That is why the wideouts have been having som good games the past 3, They force us to pass. Once they figure out that our passing game can burn them too, they will have to drop the safeties back into coverage alowing Ricky to run on a four man front like the first few games. Isn't having a complete team great? It allows so many diferent options.

:hail: Norv Turner

Back
Top Bottom