Does it get any worse? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does it get any worse?

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
After this past weekend there is a new prop bet on my Top Bet application.

Will New England Patriots be Undefeated in 2016-17 Regular Season?

What a disgusting thought. Was bad enough watching it in 2007. Not again.

The odds

Yes +1200
No -2500

I wouldn't worry about it, chances are that would never happen.

Undefeated no more. Of course the ****ing Bills beat them.

Not only beat them, but shut them out ... the first time since 1993 and the first time EVER in Gillette. It was a joyous game to behold ... the Pats playing like a crappy team. The score doesn't really reflect how poorly the Pats played on both sides of the ball because the Bills went really conservative on offense after they got up by double digits and realized that the Pats didn't have the ability or the will to come back. That was the shocking thing: how flat the Pats were from the get-go. I have never seen a Belichick-coached team in NE play that way.

BTW, the NE OL is not the usual NE OL ... the only returning starter from last season is Solder. There's a rookie at one of the guard spots. Everybody else is a sub. The guard that they traded Chandler Jones for over the off season hasn't played a down yet because of injury, and I think the guy taking his spot got nicked up in yesterday's game. Vollmer is out indefinitely with injuries. They lost their starting center to concussion syndrome during TC. In four games, they've allowed both starting QBs to be injured, and the Bills roughed up Brissette pretty well yesterday. If that OL doesn't improve fast, Brady may not be around very long either.

Bills beating Pats is a good omen. It has worked out well for the Pats the other 3 times

Was a very nice win, Taylor did enough to get the job done, but the defense played out of their minds. Hoping for a similar result in a month

Not only beat them, but shut them out ... the first time since 1993 and the first time EVER in Gillette. It was a joyous game to behold ... the Pats playing like a crappy team. The score doesn't really reflect how poorly the Pats played on both sides of the ball because the Bills went really conservative on offense after they got up by double digits and realized that the Pats didn't have the ability or the will to come back. That was the shocking thing: how flat the Pats were from the get-go. I have never seen a Belichick-coached team in NE play that way.

BTW, the NE OL is not the usual NE OL ... the only returning starter from last season is Solder. There's a rookie at one of the guard spots. Everybody else is a sub. The guard that they traded Chandler Jones for over the off season hasn't played a down yet because of injury, and I think the guy taking his spot got nicked up in yesterday's game. Vollmer is out indefinitely with injuries. They lost their starting center to concussion syndrome during TC. In four games, they've allowed both starting QBs to be injured, and the Bills roughed up Brissette pretty well yesterday. If that OL doesn't improve fast, Brady may not be around very long either.

I doubt the same result would've occurred if Garrapolo was playing. Makes no difference though now. Good for the Bills. **** NE.

congrats on the win, I know you guys are really banged up but Rex is a good coach. I sure wish we could swap coaches.

Not only beat them, but shut them out ... the first time since 1993.

Try again. December 10, 2006. Miami beat them 21-0 in Miami. The Gillette part is right though.

But good job anyway. Damn they only get shutout once every decade.

Try again. December 10, 2006. Miami beat them 21-0 in Miami. The Gillette part is right though.

But good job anyway. Damn they only get shutout once every decade.

first time at NE since 1993. that was an awful game, the Jets beat them 6-0 in a monsoon at Foxboro Stadium. People complain about offense but starting w/ that game(whcih was our 5th in a row) our O scored 6(W), 6(L), 3(W), 7(L), 14(L), 0(L). 36 pts in the final 6 games, amazingly we won 2 of them but needing just one more win to reach the playoffs we lost the other 4 games.

The shutout by the Jets in 1993 and by the Bills in 2016 was missing one key element.

Tom Brady.

Miami is the only team to ever hold him scoreless in all of his NFL starts.

Back
Top Bottom