Does Ricky Williams fumbing problem worry any you Fin fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Ricky Williams fumbing problem worry any you Fin fans?

I'd love to read his contract...

please, where can I see it? Can you post your copy of it?

Love too, can you paste a your copy of it? Thanks, I've never read a "real" NFL contract. Man, the stuff you can get on the internet is amazing...Thanks pal, I knew you jet fans weren't so bad.

Re: Re: no more than...

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
read his contract before you open your mouth. A lot of that money has to do with how much playing time he gives us.

Take your own advice. Cowarts guarenteed 3 million this year and has playing time escalators ON TOP of that 3 million that escalates his prorated signing bonus to $7.8 million next March 1st.

What does this mean? Either way the Jets are screwed. He goes down with an injury it costs them 3 million. He plays all 16 games and the Jets can't afford to keep him.

Next time Jets_Rule you might want to know your facts before you shove your foot so far down your throat it comes out where the sun don't shine.

FEAR RICKY?

Originally posted by fthefish11
...And another fumble by Ricky Williams....

1st - Ricky fumbled less per carry than did T. Henry.

2nd - OJ

3rd - Scott Norwood

4th - 20 straight

5th - 5 straight

6th - back to back non playoff team

7th - Whats up with the name "fthefish". Do you think that name is funny or are you trying to insult Dolfans!

Re: Re: Re: no more than...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Take your own advice. Cowarts guarenteed 3 million this year and has playing time escalators ON TOP of that 3 million that escalates his prorated signing bonus to $7.8 million next March 1st.

What does this mean? Either way the Jets are screwed. He goes down with an injury it costs them 3 million. He plays all 16 games and the Jets can't afford to keep him.

Next time Jets_Rule you might want to know your facts before you shove your foot so far down your throat it comes out where the sun don't shine.

The Jets still have alot more cutting to do.....it's might to get worse before it gets better! They will have a bunch of new people on the field this year.

Re: FEAR RICKY?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

1st - Ricky fumbled less per carry than did T. Henry.

2nd - OJ

3rd - Scott Norwood

4th - 20 straight

5th - 5 straight

6th - back to back non playoff team

7th - Whats up with the name "fthefish". Do you think that name is funny or are you trying to insult Dolfans!

Don't forget the FOUR STRAIGHT SB's They LOST!!!! LMAO!

RW's fumbling problem is a little overexaggerated. However, his durability is extremely overrated. If Norv Turner plans on giving Ricky 30 carries a game, he'll never make it through the season. RW takes a ton of punishment when he runs. He'll be awesome for the first 4 or 5 games, though.

I can "live" with his fumbles

In Lamar Smith's last 18 games, he did the following:

- Averaged less than 3 YPC in 14/18 games.
- 7/20 when when we needed 1 yard or more (2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1).
- Carried the ball 321 times in his last 18 games and STILL couldn't get more than 972 yds.
- He had more fumbles than rushing TDs.

He has no fluidity as a receiver.
He is easily swarmed.
He is only as good as his OL.
He loses 90% of his confidence after putting the ball on the ground.

Oh yeah.. AND he fumbled 7 times.

I can live with 5 or 6 fumbles a year if Ricky Williams accounts for 1500-1800 total yds.

Re: Re: Re: Re: no more than...

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

The Jets still have alot more cutting to do.....it's might to get worse before it gets better! They will have a bunch of new people on the field this year.

Well not really. If they restructure Curtis Martin's contract they will save a tonne of money.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: no more than...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Well not really. If they restructure Curtis Martin's contract they will save a tonne of money.
we need about 1.4 mill to sign our draft picks. we all know that can be done easy.

Back
Top Bottom