Does Ronnie Rush Over 100 in 1st NFL GAme? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Ronnie Rush Over 100 in 1st NFL GAme?

With our wide open offense I doubt it, with the exception of Champ Baily and John Lynch the Broncos pass defense is not that great. Unless Ronnie breaks a couple thirty yard runs I tend to think around 70 or 80 yards rushing, 25 yards receiving and a touchdown. Solid showing.

For the record, JP Losman is going to be headed for IR, possibly ER when he meets the Phins defense. Ah, love that fan thinking

I'll say around 80 yards. Remember, we didn't have a rb go for 100 yards all last season. I want to see the o-line improvement before I make a bold prediction like that.

Wagon Circler said:
Well this is fun and everything, so I'll make some predictions based on nothing as well.

Ronnie Brown will not rush for 100 yards in the opener.

Losman will be the greatest QB ever.

Don't predictions based on absolutely nothing besides fan love affair sound great?

Give the kid a chance.

LosMAN Will be the greatest Qb in Arena Football hehehe gotchaaaa

Ronnie Brown will rush for 115 yards and have a screen pass thrown for a td. I see him having a CLinton Portis type of rookie year maybe better..

Wagon Circler said:
Well this is fun and everything, so I'll make some predictions based on nothing as well.

Ronnie Brown will not rush for 100 yards in the opener.

Losman will be the greatest QB ever.

Don't predictions based on absolutely nothing besides fan love affair sound great?

Give the kid a chance.

In the words of Ace Ventura; "Le-hoose, le-herr!!! Loser? LOSERRRR!!!"

I don't know about 100 yards on the ground but I think 100+ all-purpose yards certainly isn't out of the question. Maybe something like 80 yards rushing, 30 yards receiving. Either way I can't wait to see him out there!

Number 2 pick or not, I dont trust any of these rookies until they play against the big boys.

As far as what they are doing in mini camps to me thats crap too because all I have to say is...

Derrius Thompson = Award for ALL-STAR Mini-camp and Training camp WR.

Derrius Thompson = Pre-season-Regular season Award for Best Invisible man impression.

But just for fun I'll say...Ronnie Brown = 25 carries 112 yards 2 TD, 3 catches 28 yards 0 TD.

I don't think he'll crack 100 his first game. He might surprise me, but it's hard to come in as a rook who didn't play full time as a collegian and do that well.

That said, I hope he does.

as long as we win i could care less if he ran -100 yards. I really want the season to start off right for us!

Nah, Ill put my guesstimation @ 19 for 88 and a TD; 3 catches 15 yards. So a 100+ in total offense but not just on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom