Does Rosenfels get a look? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Rosenfels get a look?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't think to many people have seen a worse performance by a QB in the NFL, so it has to beg the question how much rope will Ray get? I know he has only been in the offense 6 weeks, but you have to wonder how many more performnces like that untill he makes a apearence? Does nayone think they should prepare him to start VRS Greenbay?

Am I the only one who noticed?? Lucas was actually playing well, remember the first drive?? After he was sacked and driven into the ground he never made a good decision, except for his 25 yard run, for the rest of the game. Lucas looked to me like he was in a fog and should have been replaced after some of his silly decisions. Wannstedt probably didn't make the QB change for the same reason he stays with Lucas for the GB game. But if Lucas continues to play this bad I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosenfels in the second half. Then again Wannstedt can be stubborn and we will not see a QB change unless Ray loses a game by himself again.

Originally posted by Merman
Then again Wannstedt can be stubborn and we will not see a QB change unless Ray loses a game by himself again.
Wannstedt can be stubborn and we will not see a QB change unless Ray is injured.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Wannstedt can be stubborn and we will not see a QB change unless Ray is injured.

If Ray has another performance like Sunday Wannstedt will have no choice to make a change injury or not. :(

qb

YES PLEASE PUT IN ROSENFELS IN GREEN BAY PLEASE SO

YOU CAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE AGAIN...

YES GREAT ANSWER GIVE UP ON LUCAS AFTER ONE GAME ..

Re: qb

Originally posted by nyrican
YES PLEASE PUT IN ROSENFELS IN GREEN BAY PLEASE SO

YOU CAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE AGAIN...

YES GREAT ANSWER GIVE UP ON LUCAS AFTER ONE GAME ..
Jets fan m/b happy that Ray sucked and Chad looked great (ag. the worst team in the NFC)

Originally posted by Merman

If Ray has another performance like Sunday Wannstedt will have no choice to make a change injury or not. :(
do you remember the end of the 2000 season and Jay was hurt and Wanne refused to play Huard, so do not be too sure. :rolleyes:

Well this is a different cse since he is not the starting qb..If Ray Lucas starts throwing int's against Green Bay,Wanstead will have to make a desicion about Lucas....

I have as little confidence in Wanny's will to replace Lucas as I do in Lucas himself.

Any shred of confidence the offensive unti has remaining would go up in a puff of smoke in Wannstedt went to Sage after one loss. What kind of message does that send your team?

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Any shred of confidence the offensive unti has remaining would go up in a puff of smoke in Wannstedt went to Sage after one loss. What kind of message does that send your team?

That you won't put up with losing.

Back
Top Bottom