Does this stat blow your mind to? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this stat blow your mind to?

WhtCnBrwnDo4U

Active Roster
Reaction score
From nfl.com
I thought this was worthy of a mention. Imagine your team has not had anyone come from behind to beat them in this many games when leading by just two tds.
The Ravens have won 98 straight games when leading by 14+ points at any point in the game. Only DAL (114 games from 1965-1981) has a longer streak since 1930.

From nfl.com
I thought this was worthy of a mention. Imagine your team has not had anyone come from behind to beat them in this many games when leading by just two tds.
The Ravens have won 98 straight games when leading by 14+ points at any point in the game. Only DAL (114 games from 1965-1981) has a longer streak since 1930.

Well that streak has ended.

Dropped $20 on a two-game ticket: Dolphins + Raiders. Won $135. Not a bad start to the NFL gambling season.

That Raiders team looks a total mess though. Bad teams find ways to lose and the Raiders really tried to give that game away. I was very impressed with Carr though. He's an underrated QB in the NFL, in my opinion.

Dropped $20 on a two-game ticket: Dolphins + Raiders. Won $135. Not a bad start to the NFL gambling season.

That Raiders team looks a total mess though. Bad teams find ways to lose and the Raiders really tried to give that game away. I was very impressed with Carr though. He's an underrated QB in the NFL, in my opinion.
Good bet. I had the Ravens covering.

Back
Top Bottom