Does this worry anyone? re:Clarett,Warfield (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this worry anyone? re:Clarett,Warfield (merged)

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Does this worry anyone?

from USA Today. We won't draft him, will we? Personally, I don't think he's ready for the NFL. Opinions?

Former NFL receiver Paul Warfield, representing the Miami Dolphins, said he wasn't concerned about what many would consider the slow times for Clarett.

"He's a proven player  at least for one year  in terms of his running ability," Warfield said. "He finds holes, he reads blocks exceptionally well and he played in one of the best conferences in college football. You look at production.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-05-clarett-workout_x.htm

Nope. Not a chance in a million. We have Ricky, Minor, and Leonard Henry.

Re: Does this worry anyone?

Originally posted by njfinfan
from USA Today. We won't draft him, will we? Personally, I don't think he's ready for the NFL. Opinions?

Former NFL receiver Paul Warfield, representing the Miami Dolphins, said he wasn't concerned about what many would consider the slow times for Clarett.

"He's a proven player  at least for one year  in terms of his running ability," Warfield said. "He finds holes, he reads blocks exceptionally well and he played in one of the best conferences in college football. You look at production.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-04-05-clarett-workout_x.htm

Paul Warfield is in our organization?? i thought he was just interviewed for the GM spot... i didnt know we actually hired him for anything.

I hope no one drafts Clarett. He hasn't taken the whole getting ready for the NFL seriously

What is Paul Warfield doing "representing the Dolphins"? Did I miss that blurb somewhere?

If Clarett fell into our 3rd round pick and there were no other players fitting our "needs", yeah they might pull that one...but otherwise...I doubt it...

Like I said before, Clarett is healthy. The bills will pass.

If he's there during Day 2, I think we should consider him. He would be very good value in the 4th.

We definitely won't draft Clarett. We have a very good starting RB and good depth at the position as well.

butt he could be good trade bait

Back
Top Bottom