Dolfan CHRIS 06 MOCK DRAFT id appreciate.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfan CHRIS 06 MOCK DRAFT id appreciate..

DolfanChris06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
UR FEEDBACK PLEASE
2006 NFL MOCK DRAFt

1. Reggie Bush- Rb Houston Texans- an obvious pick unless they trade down
2. D'Brickashaw Ferguson OT NO- saints great building block him and Brown
3. Matt Leinhart QB Tenn- Norm Chow is licking his chops
4.Mario Williams- Outstanding DE prospect NYJ
5. AJ Hawk- AKA MR. THROWBACK
6. Vernon Davis- WR in A TE body
7. Michael Huff S/cb Oakland- Great hitter playmaker
8. WInston Justice- need ot help
9. Jay Cutler QB Lions- The Heart of a champion REminds me of Farve/Leftwitch
10. Vince Young- GREAT VALUE HERE
11. Halotic Ngata- need defensive help
12. Jimmy Williams Cb Cleveland GREAT player COMpares to everybody from Sean Taylor for his coverage skills/ Deangelo cause of his tackling ability and has deions swagger
13. Ernie Sims BAltimore Lb- Great coverage skills for a safety
14. Chad Greenway- Outstanding instincts and a firce competitor
15. Chad Jackson- One word Playmaker
16. 3 guys come to mind Manny Lawson Jason Allen and Sanantonio Holmes Manny will be the next FREAK if we cant grab Lavar, if we do Allen is our guy
17. Deangelo Williams RB Minn- Outstanding Value and a fran player
18. Donte Whitner- s Dallas
19. Holmes- Ohio State hes fallen far enough he may be to small to be a number 1 guy great number 2 receiver
20. Bobby Carpenter Lb Ohio state thats 3 in a row KC
21. Tye Hill CB NE- need a cb
22. Lendale White- TD MAchine what a draft with Jackson and Lendale
23. SInorice Moss WR Tampa Bay-needs time to develop
24. Leonard Pope TE Cinn
25. Demeco Ryans- blitzing LB NYG/if they get levar maybe Bunkley
26. AShton Youboty CB Chi
27. Brodrick Bunkley- DT a faller because of injury concerns at his proday ive seen him play hes a monster
28. Thomas Howard JAX-del rio loves his Line backers
29. Marcus Mcneil T NYJ- rt replces Fabini
30. Lawerence Maroney RB IND what a grab
31. Ko Simpson S Sea
32. Nick Mangold-ohio state C Pittsburgh/cromartie a possibility

Eh.

I doubt Holmes AND Moss go before Chad Jackson. Alan Zemaitis is NOWHERE near a 1st round pick. We are taking late second at best.

McNeil is also a little high and I think we might be a slight reach with Greenway... no Bobby Carpenter?

When did Tennessee get the 20th pick in the draft?

opps sorry its CINN NOt TENN Bobby CARpenter is not a workout warrior and i think he will fall to early second

alot of people ive talked to think Zematris is underated and one of the better CB's in this draft but i admit it was a stretch Jackson might go to TB or PHILI but i doubt it

lol he shoul take 3 years to develop who's arms stronger youngs or Pennington? lol

DolfanChris06 said:
lol he shoul take 3 years to develop who's arms stronger youngs or Pennington? lol

Well thats a no brainer, my arm is stronger than Pennington's. :D

not bad.

I seriously think the Jets may trade up with Houston for Bush. or they take Mario Williams at #4 because of the lose of Abraham. They pass on Young because they have Ramsey for insurance.

I do like Greenway! I'd be happy with Carpenter or Greenway, but I'm not so sure there worth a #16 pick.

Spray Mucus said:
not bad.

I seriously think the Jets may trade up with Houston for Bush. or they take Mario Williams at #4 because of the lose of Abraham. They pass on Young because they have Ramsey for insurance.

I do like Greenway! I'd be happy with Carpenter or Greenway, but I'm not so sure there worth a #16 pick.

I agree

I dont think that Denver traded up to draft a RB.. I think they are eyeing WR Chad Jackson since they didnt get TO.. also, I think Cromartie will go before Youboty but overall, a pretty solid mock..

edit: and wheres Gabe Watson, I find it hard to believe he falls outta the first round..

TractorTraylor said:
I dont think that Denver traded up to draft a RB.. I think they are eyeing WR Chad Jackson since they didnt get TO.. also, I think Cromartie will go before Youboty but overall, a pretty solid mock..

edit: and wheres Gabe Watson, I find it hard to believe he falls outta the first round..

Denver is also on the verge of possibly trading for Javon Walker which would really confuse things.

TractorTraylor said:

I think Gabe has fallen to late llate first round, early second round. Bunkley has climbed the boards. Gabe is still a stud.

Did the NY Yets sign Ramsey? If so no way they draft a QB that high. Too much money tied up at one position.

Back
Top Bottom