Dolfan CHRIS 06 MOCK DRAFT id appreciate.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfan CHRIS 06 MOCK DRAFT id appreciate..

NorFlaFin said:
Did the NY Yets sign Ramsey? If so no way they draft a QB that high. To much money tied up at one position.

:yes:

i was in colorado recently and heard the wanted to trade for Walker and draft the local boy AKA touchdown machine Lendale White

I dont like Greenway #1. #2 I dont think Maroney will last that long for the colts to snatch him. I think we all should hope rbs go early and the colts would want to trade up possibly with us to get a rb

There is no way Zemetis is going in the first. He ran terrible time at his proday. He will go in the 2nd or 3rd and could even drop further. Greenway is a good pick but I feel Lawson may be better suited to our defense. He's fast and super athletic and knows how to get to the QB. We'd have a younger, inexperienced mirror image of JT. Not saying he's JT but he is comparable in size and athletic ability. I think Justice is gone way before we pick. Denver is taking a receiver for sure. This draft has two really good prospects, Holmes and Jackson, they need a receiver. I wouldn't mind taking the other receiver that is left unless Philly takes one as well. Which I would be happy with, this would cause another player to drop down to us.

Motion said:
Denver is also on the verge of possibly trading for Javon Walker which would really confuse things.

Green Bay has come out and said a few times that they arent trading Walker and I think they would be crazy if they did. As for Lendale White, after his USC Pro Day numbers, I think he could be had later in the first.. as for Gabe Watson, if he falls to the 2nd round, he could be a major steal. That man is an immovable blob and would be an asset in a scheme like ours..

Back
Top Bottom