• USF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UCF

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other Outside Florida

Votes: 45 42.9%

• Total voters
And yet they're your 2nd favorite team?? :lol:

lol...Good call. This all started with the hated rivalry that WVU has with VT. and if memory serves me correctly VT played in the national title game against FSU in 2000 i believe. and if my memory serves my correctly again then FSU put a whoopin on VT. Which i just loved to death. and i also fell in love with Weinke...Chris Wenkie that is..lol

FSU will always be my 2nd favorite team, the only time i wouldnt root for them is if there playing WVU, which actually happened in the gator bowl 2 of 3 years back. Sadly, FSU won

lol...Good call. This all started with the hated rivalry that WVU has with VT. and if memory serves me correctly VT played in the national title game against FSU in 2000 i believe. and if my memory serves my correctly again then FSU put a whoopin on VT. Which i just loved to death. and i also fell in love with Weinke...Chris Wenkie that is..lol

FSU will always be my 2nd favorite team, the only time i wouldnt root for them is if there playing WVU, which actually happened in the gator bowl 2 of 3 years back. Sadly, FSU won
Dude, if you REALLY love College Football, there is NO 2nd team. You're either with it, or you quit it.:peace:

Dude, if you REALLY love College Football, there is NO 2nd team. You're either with it, or you quit it.:peace:

Cut him some slack, life is easy when you have a real team like the U! :D

I root for FSU, its not like im a diehard FSU fan, because in not. I just like to see them do good. Im a diehard WVU fan...

And if you really love college football. You can root for other teams to win. Because im sure you would root for anybody playing against FSU or UF for that matter.

I root for FSU, its not like im a diehard FSU fan, because in not. I just like to see them do good. Im a diehard WVU fan...

And if you really love college football. You can root for other teams to win. Because im sure you would root for anybody playing against FSU or UF for that matter.
Yes, I do root for other teams playing them, but not enough for them to be my second team. There is no second team. But i can respect your belief's, a lot of people have the same thinking. I just think that if the team doesn't wear orange, green, and white, and there's no U on the helmet, then I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I'm a Miami Hurricane, and that's it, but you're welcome to like who you choose. You're still a Dolphins fan, so that makes you cool in my book. :peace1:

Cut him some slack, life is easy when you have a real team like the U! :D
I dig what you're saying, I grew up in Gainesville, I feel your pain Canes fan. I know lots of cool Gator fans, but then again, I know lots of major *** holes. :lol:

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

SC BABY..

I also support the Canes though.

I live in southern West Virginia. Blacksburg is only about a 45 min. drive where Virginia Tech is located. On the other hand. Morgantown where WVU is located is 4 hours away. Im surrounded by friggin hokie fans..lol

Thats like being a diehard cane fan living in Tallahassee or Gainsville...haha

Back
Top Bottom