DoLfAn02 SeEs ThE FuTuRe (TwIcE!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DoLfAn02 SeEs ThE FuTuRe (TwIcE!)

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
............................:allhail:

Congrats to Dolfan02 for pulling off the "helmet trick" and coming closest to predicting BOTH Ricky's rushing yards AND Jay's passing yards against the Jags.

Awesome performance, Dolfan. What's your secret, -- crystal ball? Supercomputer? Objective rationality?:D

4000 points coming your way. Great job!

My secret is....
Having no faith in the Fins offensive performance. :D Only Kidding! Actually on my prediction scoresheet prior to the start of the season, I had the Fins completing an 11-5 season with a loss to Jax (must have been their 4-0 preseason). Well they won (good thing) but Ricky and Jay didn't perform their best. Plus, the Giants game last week gave us an indication of the slump our offensive is facing these days. I look for them to break from this offensive slump vs. the Chargers on Oct. 27. A lot of emotion will be riding on that game!

Thanks Phan4ever!

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Hey !!!

The guy has 326 post and almost 8000 points already ! That's unfair !
;)
go play some arcade games:D

I never saw any of the points I "won" for predicting both Chambers yardage and Fiedler's yards in the same week.

Originally posted by Agua
I never saw any of the points I "won" for predicting both Chambers yardage and Fiedler's yards in the same week.

I'm still tryin' to figure that out, Agua. One way or another, I will see that you get these points.

I KNOW that you are Agua, as opposed to Aqua... but an Aqua exists, and it appears I may have sent them to him by mistake.

Stay tuned... and thanks for your patience.

I think he got my points from Chambers84 too. Someone get ahold of an admin and just tell 'em to give me the points. I don't want you guys paying double.

Phan4ever or any one esle,
What are the points for? I dont understand. Can someone please help me out here?

Originally posted by Kasauni
But do they mean anything? Thanks for replying agua!

Top of the page by user cp...is the store.....here ....you can spend your points there.

hehe....I don't know why my link doesn't work....you'll have to find it yourself, I guess........^^^^ look up there....way up there.

Back
Top Bottom