Dolfans in Canada | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans in Canada

Hey my name is Justin. I'm a Dolphan from Barrie, Ontario. I've been a fan for about 10 years or so...been a reader of finheaven for at least a year now.

Thought I might as well join. I've posted before. but nothing major... I will likely not post too often, but may give a pearl from time to time.

Thanks to all who post on this site with the useful information/insights.

From what I have read thus far, there are two posters that stand out to me. Boomer and Clumpy... they both have great knowledge...

:dolphins: hi im vinnie.i live in hamilton around ivor wynne stadium.loved the dolphins all my life!!!go fins!

It's great to see so many Canadian Dolphin fans here . I have always wondered why the Dolphins are so loved throughout Canada. Of course they are loved throughout the world, but was wondering if any of you have any thoughts as to why they are so popular and loved within Canada and particularly Ontario.

It seems like there are at least 4 fans from Hamilton, On. There areat least 2 more from Toronto. Maybe one day we should hit a bar or other place to watch a game together.

The Miami Dolphins is a team with a great winning tradition. It is a team where the winningest head coach in professional football, Shula, coached. A team who saw the passion and excitement of having Marino as its QB for almost two decades. It is very easy for football lovers to fall in love with the Miami Dolphins. Canadians, who are great people and football lovers know this and that is why so many of us are dolfans!!

Back
Top Bottom