Dolfans in South Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans in South Jersey

jersey fin fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a die hard fin fan living in southern new jersey just looking for others in the area to cheer on the phins with.Most of the area is dominated by obnoxious Eagle fans.Ive thought about making the trip to Miami Mikes in north jersey but would love to find something local.:fh:

Is it a decent place to watch the game? I go to Clancys in Brooklawn sometimes.The crowd is usually pretty good & the fins game is always on.

Is it a decent place to watch the game? I go to Clancys in Brooklawn sometimes.The crowd is usually pretty good & the fins game is always on.

I stopped going to the local bars for games. It's expensive and I can watch all the games from my computer for just over a dollar a game. Which is great cause I don't have to deal with, E...A...G..L...E...S, EAGLES!!!!!!

I just moved from Central Jersey in Feb, so I've actually only watched 1 game there a couple of years ago. It wasn't as packed as I expected (don't recall if the Eagles were playing) but it's packed with widescreens and I got a great seat in front of one to watch the Phins.

Nice, thanks for the link. LIsten everyone, I live in Riverside township. I drive up to bordentown to a place called Alstarz. If you don't wanna deal with eagles fans, and can tolerate cute waitresses, EXCELLENT food, decent prices on drinks, and incredible coverage of all games on no more than less then 42'' plasmas, then this is the place. I bring all of my soon to be converted dolphins fans friends with me every sundayl.

Back
Top Bottom