5. Green Bay Packers- Mario Williams DE North Carolina State
6. Oakland Raiders- A.J. Hawk LB Ohio State
7. San Francisco 49ers- Jimmy Williams CB/S Virginia Tech
8. Buffalo Bills- Haloti Ngata DT Oregon
9. Detroit Lions- Mathias Kiwanuka DE Boston College
10. Arizona Cardinals- Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin
11. St. Louis Rams- Chad Greenway LB Iowa
12. Cleveland Browns- DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
13. Baltimore Ravens- Eric Winston OT Miami (FL)
14. Philadelphia Eagles- Marcus McNeil OT Auburn
15. Atlanta Falcons- Tamba Hali DE Penn State

16. Miami Dolphins- Michael Huff S Texas
clear.gif

OR Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
clear.gif

OR Jonathan Scott OT Texas
clear.gif

OR Rodrique Wright DT Texas
clear.gif

OR Winston Justice OT USC
pJustice-1.jpg

Point is no matter what we're getting a stud at any of our "need" positions!

I don't see Huff being there for us. I also don't see any way that if Cutler is there we don't take him. Also I can't see the Jets taking a QB. They already have alot of money tied into Pennington whether they keep him or not. I just can't see them investing the type of money they would have to pay Young combined with Pennington's money at one position when they have so many needs. Plus they just hired a defensive minded coach. Alot of people have them taking Ferguson, but Mangini might want to take one of the Defensive studs in Mario Williams or AJ Hawk. I also don't see Thomas and Winston going ahead of McNeil. He is a beast and could be a top 10 pick.

Joe Thomas is not coming out.

I'll eat my shoe if Eric Winston gets drafted before Winston Justice.

I would love it if Cutler and Huff were there. I'd be absolutely estatic with either.

Call me a pessimist, but I would almost bet that neither will be there at 16. But that all depends on workouts/combine and the Senior Bowl.

Point is no matter what we're getting a stud at any of our "need" positions!

How is that "no matter what"?

We don't know who is going where... all of them could go ahead of us... and any of them might not be studs.

I think it's a good post!
Even if all those guys are off the board when we do pick, then that means one of the other guys will fall to us. We will get a stud @ the 16th pick. It will be fun to watch!

The top 3 will be Leinart,Bush,and Young (not in that order though).

AND NO ROD WRIGHT HE IS THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER NEXT TO ERIC WINSTON.

Even though I get the shakes over us having another QB named Jay....I would take Cutler.....he is gonna be like Bret Favre.

I would like to get Jay Cutler, but if we do then someone has to tell him that the face sheild has to go!

I mean hes a Quaterback. Thats like a kicker wearing a face sheild it just looks dumb.

what other Quarterback wears a face sheild???
Philip Rivers doesnt count

fins5423 said:
I would like to get Jay Cutler, but if we do then someone has to tell him that the face sheild has to go!

I mean hes a Quaterback. Thats like a kicker wearing a face sheild it just looks dumb.

what other Quarterback wears a face sheild???
Philip Rivers doesnt count

I see a lot of College QB's wearing sheilds these days. I guess it's the new cool thing to do.

Anyway, if we could draft either Huff or Cutler, I'd wet myself with joy. Seriously.

I would be very happy with Huff. I also like McNeil a lot and he would solve a long-time problem at left tackle. Unless Cutler slips, I think Saban will probably look defense as he could use an outstanding linebacker, a defensive tackle and obviously help in the secondary. There may be enough talent on the offensive line to get help there a little later.

Back
Top Bottom