Dolphan getting Engaged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphan getting Engaged

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Tonight I'm popping the big question to my girlfriend. She is beautiful and cool as hell. She also comes from an entire family of Phin Fans, I bought her the Idiot's guide to Football and she bought herself a JT jersey and a Phins Visor. Doing the big ring thing later on tonight. I'm 29 and have never been so happy (except when a certain swimming mammal football team plays) This is my version of the emotional superbowl. Wish me luck!

Congrats on the engagement. The fact that she's a Dol-Fan is all I need to hear to consider her a keeper. Those are hard to come by. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck man!! Hopefully there'll be a bunch of full blooded little Dolfans runnin around soon..

Good Luck and Congratulations.

congrats man, good luck!

The only advice I can give you (I've been married 10 years) is, Communicate.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Congrats man...

:lol:.. Sorry for laughing but everytime you post, I picture your avatar as the one typing or speaking..

Screw you Kenny!

Take a deep breath, let it out easy, and said, I love you, will you marry me>>>Right after the I love you, Women are primed to say yes to any question right afterwards. LOL..good luck and congrads on getting into the marriage club.

Congrats. But remember,

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck. I hope you have kids who will grow to be bills fans. :D

Back
Top Bottom