Dolphan getting Engaged | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphan getting Engaged

Re: she said yes!!

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
She said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now take a deep breath, and go tell her you were kidding! DON"T DO IT :evil:

Good luck remember the 1st year of be married is the tuffest. I feel old now yesterday was my 20th aniversary

Re: she said yes!!

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
She said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BooYah!!! :)

Ok, now its time to plan how you will have your wedding, now this is MY idea/dream wedding, so if you do use it (or any of you for that matter) i expect to be invited!

1st, do what ever the fluck it takes to get JRS rented for the day, i by God intend to be married in the house of the Phins!! 50 yard line baby!

Groom shall be in an Aqua Marino authentic jersey, bride in white authentic Marino jersey, the best man in an teal Zach jersey, the rest in JT, Ricky, ect, and the lil ladies in little bitty Dolphins cheerleader outfits :D

preacher does the yadda yadda anyone object yadda yadda more kiss bride ect

NOW for the fun stuff :evil: instead of the tossing of the garter, put the garter on a football and fumble drill time!!

as for the boquet toss, take the boquet, tie it to the best man's leg and the ladies have to chase and tackel him to get it (rule is the guy MUST stay in bounds at all times) :evil:

Again congrats and have fun man!!!

hmmm, pay me enough plus expenses and i'll do it :lol: though so far my hun (not dating, yet calls us "involved" we've already made out our wedding list of people ect women GO FIGURE oy vey) has only agreed for the Florida wedding part, gotta figure out how to get the rest approved, if not, plan B involves alot of sedatives :lol:

Back
Top Bottom