Dolphin Brass Have Got To Get Carey In Camp On Time.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Brass Have Got To Get Carey In Camp On Time....

inFINSible said:
Shaq who??

Big dude, lousy rapper, worse actor. Got b***h-slapped by the Pistons about a month ago.

Clumpy is right, the OL WILL make or break our season. We've got the talent at the skill positions to have a big year. If the OL can pull their weight, the pieces are there for a big season. The left side should be okay. If the right side can come together, we'll be fine.

Training camp holdouts are commonplace among rookies. Lots of teams are not signing their rookies right now, the Phins are far from the only team without any picks signed. Don't sweat it.

phunwin said:
Big dude, lousy rapper, worse actor. Got b***h-slapped by the Pistons about a month ago.

Ohhhh, that guy......The one the that completely destroyed the awesome chemistry if the Heat team that won 18 straight home games at the end of last season.

If there is any hope of these rookies contributing to the team this year besides ST play they better get in camp early especially Carey.This seems unlikely with Drew as agent.

I am NOT worried about the non-signing of Carey. Draft signings are only now starting to trickle in. The Steelers on Sunday signed the first 2nd rounder PERIOD to ink a deal.

Deep breaths.

DrAstroZoom said:
I am NOT worried about the non-signing of Carey. Draft signings are only now starting to trickle in. The Steelers on Sunday signed the first 2nd rounder PERIOD to ink a deal.

Deep breaths.
Thank you.

The guy has been to every mini camp and QB school, so let's worry if he actually misses any time, not now.

No one elses draft picks are signed but, since the Dolphins haven't signed theirs it must mean that something is wrong. :shakeno:

I don't think DCH point was that there's something wrong because we haven't signed Carey, I think he's saying that in order for Carey to really get a shot..he needs to be signed by the time TC starts...I don't know how you guys read more into it.. No more no less..reread his post.

He asked if anybody was disturbed that he wasn't signed yet. We are saying that there isn't any reason to be disturbed....Thus, there's nothing wrong. ;)

Al13 said:
its really strange, we haven´t signed one rookie yet, not even a 7th rounderm i´m officially worried now
see MD, here's one guy who is officially worried....over what? :dunno:

Prime Time said:
And Wanny will be blamed by a lot of people for this....:rolleyes:
no this year rick speilman will be blamed for it is his team to run now. wanny is here to just coach.. so in years past wanny was to blame because he was running the show. :rolleyes: correct me if i am wrong.

Prime Time said:
Thanks DCH. I have been in the need for a fix for a while now. But I think this statement is incorrect

I think Carey will start. He was a 1st rounder on a team with a weak right side. And I know Smith a 3rd round pick started last year at LT. Now I know Dixon was injured but someone else...a more experienced player could have taken the job. I think Carey will start.
Let's not forget that Carey might be the replacement for the last right tackle to start his rookie season, Todd Wade.

inFINSible said:
see MD, here's one guy who is officially worried....over what? :dunno:

:roflmao: :roflmao: you're right, I don't know what's to be worried about at this moment.

tenndolfan said:
no this year rick speilman will be blamed for it is his team to run now. wanny is here to just coach.. so in years past wanny was to blame because he was running the show. :rolleyes: correct me if i am wrong.

And you think the fans who hate Wanny will stop to see that. Of course not. They will blame Wanny for our losses.

Prime Time said:
And you think the fans who hate Wanny will stop to see that. Of course not. They will blame Wanny for our losses.
the only way i would blame wanny this year for our losses is if he made a stupid call during a game that would cause us to lose. RICK is responsible this year if our personell fails to improve this team. especially the QUARTERBACK position which myself i am really worried about. most pepole are worrying about our o-line. personally the qb position concerns me more than the o-line. i feel our line will perform well with smith, james, carey, and seth. feely is going to make or break spielman just like fiedler has done with wanny. i really hope a.j. feely can win the job, help this team get over the hump, preform well, and become the next up and coming star for this team and make rick look like a genius. jay has had 4 years and just cant do it. hopefully it will be a season to remember and not to forget GO FINS!!

Back
Top Bottom