dolphin digest says no news till monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin digest says no news till monday

zsonka

Practice Squad
Reaction score
: :monkey: :monkey:

SORRY but that may happen by the time they tell the players and stuff they may just officially announce the 53 in the morning......

we all need to go cut our grass or watch the

WNBA that is as good as the NFL NOT

:monkey: :monkey:

Originally posted by zsonka
: :monkey: :monkey:

SORRY but that may happen by the time they tell the players and stuff they may just officially announce the 53 in the morning......

we all need to go cut our grass or watch the

WNBA that is as good as the NFL NOT

:monkey: :monkey:

maybe another ploy to keep teams guessing for practice squad guys? i dont know, but we better find a DT who is good at the point of attack. oh yeah, i forgot, we have dario romero.. sorry!

No you were right when you said we need to find a DT who's good at the point of attack.

you are dead on and bowens and chester cannot play hard for 4 quarters. haley is ok and we need one more bull a 300 pounder .

Its too bad Ellis Johnson was just signed for 3 years, $4.5 million. Maybe another good one will be cut.

too bad we paid mayes and smith that would have given us an extra million to go after ellis.. oh well time to move on......

and get ready for some football...................

there will be 3 new faces next week..... the phins will tweak and be ready to go sunday......

femi was cut , that could open the door for henry or ogden ?

i for one thing cutting femi is a huge mistake... have we forgotten how often Konrad has been out...... dyer catching like femi i don't think so...

Back
Top Bottom