Dolphin Fans Are The Worst..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans Are The Worst.....

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I mean why is every one bashing our rookies man... have we forgotten??? THEY ARE ROOKIES!!!!!!!!! get off the ronnie is a bust topic and roth looks slow and weak... TAKE IT EASY ronnie will be great... with time.. you people get scared just cause Cadillac is out perfroming ronnie at the momment... IM HERE TO SAY RELAX...IM gonna be the first one in every ones face to say.. I told you so .. when ronnie shows his potential.... END OF STORY!!!!!! AND phinswin said it... you can quote me on that!!!

phinswin said:
I mean why is every one bashing our rookies man... have we forgotten??? THEY ARE ROOKIES!!!!!!!!! get off the ronnie is a bust topic and roth looks slow and weak... TAKE IT EASY ronnie will be great... with time.. you people get scared just cause Cadillac is out perfroming ronnie at the momment... IM HERE TO SAY RELAX...IM gonna be the first one in every ones face to say.. I told you so .. when ronnie shows his potential.... END OF STORY!!!!!! AND phinswin said it... you can quote me on that!!!

Phinswin - its Friday, thats all old news...we've moved beyond this topic. Come join in the other new threads.

Yea. You could have put that in 1 of the 10,000 other Ronnie Brown threads.

I think everyone has gotten over that, We are thinking about this Sunday's game.

Read it, don't repost it. Who cares anyways, As long as you believe, **** everyone else. They are "fair weather fans". IMO

FinsFan74 said:
Don't group everyone as "Dolphins fans are the worst"....that's absolutely ridiculous

yeah, they are no where of being the worst kind of fans, imo the Eagles fans are the worst

o btw FinsFan74 im looking at ur sig, ur probually wondering why ur pic is not showing, click here to get a pic for ur sig
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=81649

1st off we are the best fans in the league, (i.e. Fin Heaven site),.,. furthermore, I know our rooks will be fine, we are in for the long hall, besides Cadillac won't last long the way the Bucs are pounding him, the pros will catch up to him in time.

Maybe he fell asleep during the Colts Jags game and just now woke up?

FinsFan74 said:
for some reason it's only showing up in one of my posts??

yeah, its happens to everyone, the reason is it saves up on bandwidth. if it went on everyone post it would eat up the bandwidth,

phinswin said:
Monday called.... it wants its thread back!

Back
Top Bottom