Dolphin Fans Are The Worst..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans Are The Worst.....

phinswin said:
I mean why is every one bashing our rookies man... have we forgotten??? THEY ARE ROOKIES!!!!!!!!! get off the ronnie is a bust topic and roth looks slow and weak... TAKE IT EASY ronnie will be great... with time.. you people get scared just cause Cadillac is out perfroming ronnie at the momment... IM HERE TO SAY RELAX...IM gonna be the first one in every ones face to say.. I told you so .. when ronnie shows his potential.... END OF STORY!!!!!! AND phinswin said it... you can quote me on that!!!

I think the whole Caddy lighting it up thing is making people worry that we have yet another running back not panning out. People are also high strung about last year's awful losing ways and the whole bad drafting regime run by Wanny and Spill-man. I agree, patience...Ronnie is the real thing!

Jt0323 said:
yeah, its happens to everyone, the reason is it saves up on bandwidth. if it went on everyone post it would eat up the bandwidth,
actually no it wouldn't - it just cleans up the image presented on your computer.

When your browser loads a page, it doesn't actually read and display from the site - it pulls all the files to your hard drive, and then the cache is displayed in your browser. This is made more obvious by the fact with some pages how you must "refresh" to receive new information.

Now, back to the sigs - when your browser requests the sig from finheaven, your browser downloads it to your computer ONE time, and then displays it multiple times (if need be) from your cache... NOT finheaven.

I would guess they do that because it is superfluous to display the signature multiple times in the same page.... not necessary.

well sorry fellas.. but i havent been home in three days.. so i had to get in on this...

phinswin said:
I mean why is every one bashing our rookies man... have we forgotten??? THEY ARE ROOKIES!!!!!!!!! get off the ronnie is a bust topic and roth looks slow and weak... TAKE IT EASY ronnie will be great... with time.. you people get scared just cause Cadillac is out perfroming ronnie at the momment... IM HERE TO SAY RELAX...IM gonna be the first one in every ones face to say.. I told you so .. when ronnie shows his potential.... END OF STORY!!!!!! AND phinswin said it... you can quote me on that!!!

I've got news for you, south florida fans are all pretty poor.

hell the hurricanes didn't even sell out their home opener today.

bakedmatt said:
I've got news for you, south florida fans are all pretty poor.

hell the hurricanes didn't even sell out their home opener today.
if that's what you honestly think, then your name holds true.....not ALL florida fans are poor, that is offensive to all of us who sit in torrential rain because we love our Fins/Hurricanes, while others make their way to the concession stands.....you generalizing EVERY Florida fan is b.s.

i don't have a problem with dolphin fans using constructive criticism on players (especially rookies), but the stupidity is beyond bearable. calling him a bust, saying cadillac is better and we should've taken him, etc it's all horrible. i for one said cadillac would be a bust before the draft and i'm sticking to that until i see enough to discredit that. you can't predict a rookie's future off of two games, whether they're good or bad games. lets wait till defenses start to plan for cadillac, wait for gruden to force cadillac to utilize more of the playbook, wait for tampa's inexperienced line to be exploited, etc etc and cadillac will look like a nobody. these fans need to sit back and relax and watch things happen before jumping all over players that really aren't expected to be great right away by anyone

kastofsna120 said:
i don't have a problem with dolphin fans using constructive criticism on players (especially rookies), but the stupidity is beyond bearable. calling him a bust, saying cadillac is better and we should've taken him, etc it's all horrible. i for one said cadillac would be a bust before the draft and i'm sticking to that until i see enough to discredit that. you can't predict a rookie's future off of two games, whether they're good or bad games. lets wait till defenses start to plan for cadillac, wait for gruden to force cadillac to utilize more of the playbook, wait for tampa's inexperienced line to be exploited, etc etc and cadillac will look like a nobody. these fans need to sit back and relax and watch things happen before jumping all over players that really aren't expected to be great right away by anyone

:yeahthat:

phinswin said:
I agree with you that people need to relax, and give Ronnie time. The wide receivers catching balls would help him out to. Next time choose a different title to your thread bro.

look at the threads! people are comparing ronnie to walter payton how is that dissing our rookies

FinsFan74 said:
if that's what you honestly think, then your name holds true.....not ALL florida fans are poor, that is offensive to all of us who sit in torrential rain because we love our Fins/Hurricanes, while others make their way to the concession stands.....you generalizing EVERY Florida fan is b.s.

well, you have to understand that i am indeed generalizing. i'm a south florida fan myself. do i include myself in the fairweather category? of course not. but do i make it to every event, no (probably 5 dolphin games a season due to location).

south florida TEAMS (that better?) have substandard attendance records for the last couple years. fill in your own reason why. I don't have the answer.

but if the person who started the thread thinks the dolphin's fans are the black sheep in a community of great fans for other teams, he's wrong. the marlins get less attention than they deserve, and the hurricanes fans have many ridiculous fans. they only sold 50,000 tickets for todays game.

I understand you want to get defensive about the situation. hell, i do too. but we've been through some crap as a fanbase in our own stadiums. mets fans nearly outnumbered marlins fans in the game i went to this year. the dolphins barely sell out a game that had many many empty seats against the denver game i went to two weeks ago. and now, ronnie brown is a bust. i might be willing to bet we'll hear some boos if he doesn't have a good game tomorrow. it's just a shame.

P.S. i think the city is losing money as a whole. that's what i've heard anyway. anyone have any information on that? has that led to part of the reason why the marlins have had trouble getting a stadium (which i think would be a wonderful thing. i'd definitely go to more than one game a season if they have a real baseball stadium).

bakedmatt said:
well, you have to understand that i am indeed generalizing. i'm a south florida fan myself. do i include myself in the fairweather category? of course not. but do i make it to every event, no (probably 5 dolphin games a season due to location).

south florida TEAMS (that better?) have substandard attendance records for the last couple years. fill in your own reason why. I don't have the answer.

but if the person who started the thread thinks the dolphin's fans are the black sheep in a community of great fans for other teams, he's wrong. the marlins get less attention than they deserve, and the hurricanes fans have many ridiculous fans. they only sold 50,000 tickets for todays game.

I understand you want to get defensive about the situation. hell, i do too. but we've been through some crap as a fanbase in our own stadiums. mets fans nearly outnumbered marlins fans in the game i went to this year. the dolphins barely sell out a game that had many many empty seats against the denver game i went to two weeks ago. and now, ronnie brown is a bust. i might be willing to bet we'll hear some boos if he doesn't have a good game tomorrow. it's just a shame.

P.S. i think the city is losing money as a whole. that's what i've heard anyway. anyone have any information on that? has that led to part of the reason why the marlins have had trouble getting a stadium (which i think would be a wonderful thing. i'd definitely go to more than one game a season if they have a real baseball stadium).
I agree with your post.....we do have many fans that don't support the local teams through thick and thin, and it gives the rest of us (like me and you, and I'm sure MANY others on this website who are true fans) a bad rep

phinswin said:
well sorry fellas.. but i havent been home in three days.. so i had to get in on this...

Why are you sorry. Post what you want its a free country. I wish I had a dime for everytime the thread police posted on a thread to say how stupid or useless the thread is. Thats the most annoying thing about this site. The only thing more stupid than a stupid post is someone taking the time to comment how stupid it is. Its like they think everyone has the time to scour over the site at every post to make sure they arent reposting something. I think some people repost stuff just to annoy the anal glands of the thread police and it works bc they are easy marks for this stuff. Like they think they own the site or its thier job to enforce the laws of proper post content. Youll know who they are bc most of them will waste thier time replying to this.:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom