Dolphin fans are very quiet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin fans are very quiet

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
There is next to no talk here. I was just at Gang Green.com, and there is very very little trash talking over there. What going people? Do we have no faith? Or is more of a case that many have no idea what Dolphin team will take the feild? What ever it is I have never seen this place or any other Dolphin fan site so quiet before a Jet game. Well the hell with every one else, and ESPN.com(all but 1 of their experts picked the Jets.)

I am saying we will win by at least 10 points. Ray will not throw 1 int, and Ricky will hit the 100 yard mark. Chad will have a horrible day evadeing JT and Co., and the secondary will get at least 2 ints.

Fins 24
Jets 10

I hate the friggin Jets!

Jets will murder ya!

I see Curtis Martin reliving Henry's effort a few weeks ago.... and Cottrell should come up with a game plan to stop Lucas. If the Bills sorry D can stop the fins, anybody can!

...hey... Just doing my part....:D

I hope you are right Dajesus.I think most are just irritated by their play the past two weeks.They will get it together this week.Will Ray play an acceptable game?I sure hope so.

Bills fans sure are mouthy today considering they just had their asses waxed by the Patsies. :rofl:

& the dolph's have had their asses handed to them how many times in a row...soon to be 3?

Its almost as if all finfans confidence has been lost....If theres a game I think we will win with Lucas its this one....

Why is this smack thread in this forum? Mod's......

It's not a smack thread it's a lack-of-smack thread. Meaning you whiney ass bitches are so nervous about Ray Lucas starting you can't even bring yourselves to smack.

This isn't smack. People are just stating their opinions. Smack has insults and stuff like that, just because other teams fans respond in a thread doesn't make it smack.

Opinions are like ass-holes, everyone's got one and they all stink. hehe :lol:

Well I am less active because I got a new job as head of international support for a MMORPG. So it's keeping me busy probably right through January as I get used to the job.

Originally posted by IceStorm
Opinions are like ass-holes, everyone's got one and they all stink. hehe :lol:

Very elegantly put Ice.

Back
Top Bottom