Dolphin Forum or Nickolodeon??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Forum or Nickolodeon???

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sorry for the harsh tone that may offend some in here but this forum has been turned into Lameville by the Ricky lovers, David Boston *removed* and those who want to draft Adrian McPherson before we get our second starter in the draft.

Has the age range and IQ level of Dolphin fans dropped down that far this week or is it just that much fun to talk about the same losing causes over and over and over?

Who doesn't know at this point what's going on with David Boston??? Who the hell would even care? Get over it, he's gone and good riddance.

Grow up, learn about football and stop writing these gay little posts about how they all deserve a second chance or they didn't work out b/c of the coach or whatever. It is like listening to a bunch of Michael Jackson fans whining about how he's being persecuted. They aren't dealing in reality and neither are many Dolphin fans.

Shortcuts and criminals do not work in the NFL. The Dolphins don't get any points or wins for trying to rehabilitate these turds yet many in here think they should.
There are mounds of evidence, apparently, to show that players who are malcontents, druggies and criminals change, especially when they put on the aqua and orange.

Steve S said:
Has the age range and IQ level of Dolphin fans dropped down that far this week or is it just that much fun to talk about the same losing causes over and over and over?

I think conclusive proof has just been found.

If you dont like people discussing things about the Dolphins in a Dolphins forum, refrain from reading them. Also, refrain from writing terrible rants, too.

If you don't like what is being discussed, don't read it. Nobody has a gun to your head.

Perhaps the powers that be will arrange a little vacation given the homosexual-centric smears you chose to use. Bad choice there.

If you dont like what you read then dont read it.

I think your rant just committed suicide because it sucked at life.

it's all a matter of opinion...everyones voice should be heard, no matter how stupid you may think it is. They just obviously think differently than you do. And how hard is it to ignore the stuff you don't like?

I agree with some of the stuff you say but still you can't say that at this site, all that will happen is you get booted and nobody really cares what you think. So just either read and don't post or just don't bother with this site.

Don't you guys just love the ignore button? It comes in handy when threads like this are made. He's been here a month and is trying to tell us what to do? :rolleyes:

Ross said:
I agree.

And if you don't like what this poster posted. Don't read it. And IMO, if poster gets banned he has a stronger case for Nick jr than Nick...

--Ross

If you don't like what we posted, don't read it.

I'll encourage you to read the TOS about personal attacks if you really think his language was acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom