Dolphin Forum or Nickolodeon??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Forum or Nickolodeon???

Shortcuts and criminals dont work in the nfl? thats ironic. Ricky is a criminal because he smokes marijuana? I'd say 50% of the nfl smokes marijuana on a regular basis, And even more have been involved in illegal activites one time in their life.

There is a reason why David Boston, and Ricky Williams are in the NFL, and you are criticizing them. saying how they don't cut it in the NFL. Reality Check: They are in the NFL, you are not. I know you wouldnt like ricky criticizing the way you salt fries, or flip hamburgers at McDonalds.

Jimmy James said:
If you don't like what we posted, don't read it.

I'll encourage you to read the TOS about personal attacks if you really think his language was acceptable.

:lol: How am I suppose to know what you posted unless I read it!?!

And the last I read of his post, I didn't see anyone personally attacked so I don't think I need run over the TOS especially seeing as I didn't read anything I don't hear on TV everyday...

--Ross

talking about rants.... i can't stand these rediculous trades that are solicited by the madden gamers...but everyone is entitled to there opinion. i just click past them.

This thread is just like the "sell out" thread.

Its like they are telling people that they can't have their own opinions....

Forum (fohr-um) n. (pl. forums, fora, pr. fohr-a): A place or a meeting where a public discussion is held.

"Tis a pity...

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Forum (fohr-um) n. (pl. forums, fora, pr. fohr-a): A place or a meeting where a public discussion is held.

That thought either escapes, or has never been taught to some people. They assume they can espouse any opinion and then attack those who disagree. What ever happened to civil discourse?

:roflmao:
pwn3dyo said:
Shortcuts and criminals dont work in the nfl? thats ironic. Ricky is a criminal because he smokes marijuana? I'd say 50% of the nfl smokes marijuana on a regular basis, And even more have been involved in illegal activites one time in their life.

There is a reason why David Boston, and Ricky Williams are in the NFL, and you are criticizing them. saying how they don't cut it in the NFL. Reality Check: They are in the NFL, you are not. I know you wouldnt like ricky criticizing the way you salt fries, or flip hamburgers at McDonalds.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom