dolphin jerseys, marino, ps2, canes, gators | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin jerseys, marino, ps2, canes, gators

chrisjp

FINS
Reaction score
i have some brand new collectibles and more for sale.

i have 2 brand new true authentic reebok ricky williams jerseys. they are brand new with tags. size 50. one aqua dolphins jersey and a pro bowl jersey. NOT replicas. these are true authentic jerseys. $125 for both jerseys and free shipping!!!!!

i have a brand new dan marino danburymint figurine and plate. brand new sale both for $75. look at figurine at danburymint.com

i have a danburymint miami hurricane 1:24 scale die cast truck and also a florida gator one. they are very nice collectibles. they are brand new in retail box. i will sale for $80 each. they sale for $145 on danburymint.com

E-MAIL me if interested in any items. they are all brand new. they are my personal collection. i must sell.

e-mail address alli@blomand.net I AM WILLING TO BARGAIN!

I also have a new ps2 in the box and wrapped, but it has been opened. it comes with two sony controllers, a controller extension cable, a remote for watching dvd, a multi a/v cable that can be used for ps2 or xbox and 4 games : nfl street, madden 2002, the bouncer and dynasty warriors 2. this system is in brand new and excellent conditions. if interested in any of the items i can also e-mail pictures.

ok $120 for both ricky jerseys and free shipping!!! that is $60 each and free shipping!!! that is cheap and pretty close to ebay by the time you spend $15 to ship both of them and pay paypal fees!!!!!

I WILL TAKE $120 AND SHIP FOR FREE!!!! BOTH JERSEYS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!

:goof:

chrisjp said:
i have some brand new collectibles and more for sale.

i have 2 brand new true authentic reebok ricky williams jerseys. they are brand new with tags. size 50. one aqua dolphins jersey and a pro bowl jersey. NOT replicas. these are true authentic jerseys. $125 for both jerseys and free shipping!!!!!

i have a brand new dan marino danburymint figurine and plate. brand new sale both for $75. look at figurine at danburymint.com

i have a danburymint miami hurricane 1:24 scale die cast truck and also a florida gator one. they are very nice collectibles. they are brand new in retail box. i will sale for $80 each. they sale for $145 on danburymint.com

E-MAIL me if interested in any items. they are all brand new. they are my personal collection. i must sell.

e-mail address alli@blomand.net I AM WILLING TO BARGAIN!

PRICES SLASHED!!!!

$120 for both ricky williams jerseys and free shipping

$70 for marino plate and figurine

$60 each for danburymint trucks!!!!!

mixmaster_matt said:
how much for the ps2. I don't care about the games, i just want the system b/c mine is done for.

e-mail me at alli@blomand.net and we will talk about it. the ps2 is in the box. it has been opened, but is in perfect condition in everyway. i would like to sell it all together, but it depends on the offer. this playstation is just like a brand new one out of the box. the original a/v cable is not included. instead there is alot better cable included. it is a multi hook up cable that can be used to hook up to a ps2 or xbox. it has two remotes also. e-mail me because i don't know if you want the cables or controllers. for the system with boxed remote and cables i will sell for $105 and ship for $10 i guess. = $115 maybe less like $100 and ship for $10. e-mail me and we will talk.

Back
Top Bottom