Dolphin merchandise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin merchandise

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
I just got back from a trip to the Cayman's and had a lay over in Miami Int'l. I was very dissapointed to see that there was hardly anything Dolphin related in the shops at the airport. I was looking to pickup some kids clothing and maybe a couple things to add to my Dolfan room.

There was a lot more Miami Heat items and noooo Marlins stuff, So is Miami more of a BB city? Not that it matters so much about the Miami gear cause I can by it off the ineternet but I was a little dissapointed. To top it off back home at Pittsburg int'l you couldn't walk by a shop that didn't have any Steeler stuff in it. They even have a statue of Franco Harris in the main concourse.

I went to Orlando in 2004 and I know it's up north a bit but I had a hard time just finding a store with sports merchandise first off, then to find any Dolphins items was almost impossible. The guy at the shop where I finally landed 2 visors and a football said Orlando is definately more of a Tampa Bay town than a Miami town. I guess that makes sense since TB is what...80 or 90 miles from there? But still, you'd think in just being in Florida you could find Florida sports teams merchandise a little easier.....maybe they figured the senior citizens that make up most of the states residents don't watch sports b/c they can't hardly see anymore, lol?

Back
Top Bottom