dolphin Questions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin Questions

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Lucas makes better decisions
I hope so, but that remains to be seen since he has not started a game in 3 years. If Ray sticks to the script and uses his feet a bit more than Jay rather than throwing into coverage, he will give us what we need to win using our D, STs and Rw.

Originally posted by tristan98srm
Hello Fish Fans its time once again for the Bills vs. Dolphins
These games are my fav. of the year as a Bills fan and i would like to get my questions answered by expert fin fans
1. Is Ray an upgrade over Jay? its hard for me to bash Jay because he looks bad against every1 else execpt my bills but i kinda dont like the idea of Ray starting

It is hard to say. There was a report from ESPN that possibly Jay was going to be benched if he had a poor game against the Patriots. Since he had a good game that did not happen. Ray has had success as a starter in the past.

2. Is Chambers and OG starting or not? every site i go too says somthing different.

Not certain on this. My feeling would be that Chambers will not play and Gadsen will.

3. J. Flecther...is he turning out to be a good 3rd db or is he like buffalos chris watson? I liked him in college and not heard from him since he was drafted.

Fletcher has not played very well. He is making a lot of mental mistakes, and loses coverage too easily due to concentration lapses. He ssems to be lost in zone coverafes also.

4. Has Jamie Nails become a good starter for you or is he just the "filler" till next year.

Nails has played at an all-pro level so far this year. He has been been the best offensive lineman on the team this year.

Its going to be a great game i think the fish will probably win due to our D making everybody look like the Rams of the past years (24 points to the Texans come back Ted Cotteral!) I wish you all a good game with no Inj. and fun for both teams fans

Back
Top Bottom