Dolphin Quotes on the scrimmage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Quotes on the scrimmage

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins Head Coach Dave Wannstedt

(on how the injuries have affected the team) "I believe the people we have in that locker room will come through. What's the difference? We know Ricky's not here. But the overall team, we've been a 10-win team four of the last six years. We've been in the top echelon of the NFL. A lot of that is character, and this team still has a lot of character.''

(on Akins injury) "That's really disappointing. I don't think anyone has been hurt in all the years we've done (joint practices) before, and to have two guys go down in two days, it's a shame.''

CB Patrick Surtain
(on how the Dolphins fared without Ricky Williams and David Boston) "Those things are part of football. We have capable players who are willing to step up, that's got to be our outlook-things happen for a reason. The season is fast approaching. We have to get ready."

(on your personal expectations for the season) " I'm looking to go out there and have my best year as a pro ever, I don't think there's any other way to look at it. I'm going to do my thing regardless."

DE Jason Taylor
(on the upcoming season) " Obviously ever body in the league right now is optimistic and we're no different. We got dealt a couple blows but we're still working. We'll be ready to go. It's great to get back in camp and get away from all the bull surrounding the team."

(on personal goals for himself) " If you go out there and do your job, all the personal things will fall in place. The most important thing is getting us back in the playoffs and have a chance to compete for the big prize. Any personal things that you achieve is a direct reflection of your team."

WR Chris Chambers
(on how confident he feels in his abilities coming into the season) "I feel very confident. I have a little experience on my side. This is my fourth year, I feel a lot more mature, I feel tough. I feel like if I can get eight, nine balls a game I should be at the store)

(on how confident he feels in the QB to get him that ball) I don't put it on the QB, it's on me."

LB Zach Thomas
(on the defense carrying the team to the playoffs) " We have to step up. We have a lot of talent in Reggie Howard, Will Poole, we just got to take it to another level. We haven't been to the playoffs in the past two years. We've played solid but we haven't played great."

(on his health) I'm starting out Monday, I just had knee surgery four weeks ago, so I have fresh legs and ready to get the rust off."

http://www.houstontexans.com

CpuFan said:
LB Zach Thomas

(on his health) I'm starting out Monday, I just had knee surgery four weeks ago, so I have fresh legs and ready to get the rust off."
:eek: Good lord, that man is a machine! If he is indeed talking about participating in practices agian. This is just one stand up guy. He never quits, ever!

Go get them Zach! Tear their freakin' heads off! Oh wait... scratch that... save it for the opposing team. We have enough injuries on offense as it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom