Dolphins #1 pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins #1 pick

Lucci

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do u guys think the dolphins might pick first in the 2006 draft?

I like Michael Huff but thats if Jay Cutler is gone and I think he will be

***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

I would like to see Miami to pick Jay Cutler..
why does everyone think that Jay Cutler will be drafted before Miami picks???
like what team will pick him????
he isnt going in the top 10, thats way too much of a reach for him, no teams need a Quarterback that bad. you can find better "Value" players on the board still in the top 10 pick.

Cutler right now is a late round pick, but everyone expects him to have a awsome senior bowl game. Also they expect him to have a great workout at the Combine, and none of that has happend yet so you can put him way up there yet.

I'm a 100% sure he will be on the board still when Miami picks.

And my pick is.....

Sinorice Moss... he is an immediate threat. I know it doesnt fill some of the holes we have, but it adds to a strength and that will turn into points. With all those good recievers out there, you do not need a top QB to get it done. Think of what that would do for the running game and play action.

trade down

I'd rather trade down a little and pick up a pick or 2 and look at guys like Tye Hill, Alan Zemaitis, Max Jean-Gilles, Manny Lawson, Jon Scott, Eric Winston, Darnell Bing, Bobby Carpenter, and others.

Huff or Greenway in the 1st round...

Rubbin420 said:
Sinorice Moss... he is an immediate threat. I know it doesnt fill some of the holes we have, but it adds to a strength and that will turn into points. With all those good recievers out there, you do not need a top QB to get it done. Think of what that would do for the running game and play action.

:shakeno: Yes you do.

Cutler will be gone by 16. Huff will likely be gone as well. It would be a miracle to get them at 16.

I think Miami will get one of these six guys (in order or preference):

1. Greenway LB
2. Ryans LB
3. Williams DB
4. Justice OT
5. Youbooty DB
6. Jean-Giles OG

mcteems said:
Cutler will be gone by 16. Huff will likely be gone as well. It would be a miracle to get them at 16.

1. Greenway LB
2. Ryans LB
3. Williams DB
4. Justice OT
5. Youbooty DB
6. Jean-Giles OG

Youbooty and Jean-Giles would be reaches at 16. They would be better off trading down and picking up more picks

Lucci said:
who do u guys think the dolphins might pick first in the 2006 draft?

I have no idea...but man I can't wait to see. Who ever he is I know I'll be spending alot of time looking for vids on him. The draft couldn't come sooner for me.
I'd like us to get a OT or DB. But I'll be exited who ever he is.

I know it's not easy to trade down but it would be great to drop 5+ spots and get another pick. This draft is loaded in some areas that could help us and if Saban continues to pick like he did last year we would have alot of good young players. I would like to trade down a few spots and pick up Marcus McNeill. He could start at left tackle for 10 years.

mcteems said:

1. Greenway LB
2. Ryans LB
3. Williams DB
4. Justice OT
5. Youbooty DB
6. Jean-Giles OG
The last 2 should be there in the 20's if we move down....Greenway would be my pick but he'll prolly be gone.I don't really think Nick will take Williams at 16.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom