Nov 10 at NY Jets 8:30 PM
Nov 17 BALTIMORE 1:00 PM
Nov 24 SAN DIEGO 1:00 PM
Dec 1 at Buffalo 1:00 PM
Dec 9 CHICAGO (Mon.) 9:00 PM
Dec 15 OAKLAND 1:00 PM
Dec 21 at Minnesota (Sat.) 1:30 PM
Dec 29 at New England 1:00 PM

13-3 is a possibility with this schedule with a great finish and a win over the Jets.

My early predictions

Sep 8 DETROIT 1:00 PM WIN
Sep 15 at Indianapolis 1:00 PM WIN
Sep 22 NY JETS 1:00 PM WIN
Sep 29 at Kansas City 1:00 PM WIN
Oct 6 NEW ENGLAND 1:00 PM WIN
Oct 13 at Denver 8:30 PM LOSS
Oct 20 BUFFALO 1:00 PM WIN
Week 8 OPEN DATE
Nov 4 at Green Bay (Mon.) 9:00 PM LOSS
Nov 10 at NY Jets 8:30 PM LOSS
Nov 17 BALTIMORE 1:00 PM WIN
Nov 24 SAN DIEGO 1:00 PM WIN
Dec 1 at Buffalo 1:00 PM WIN
Dec 9 CHICAGO (Mon.) 9:00 PM WIN
Dec 15 OAKLAND 1:00 PM WIN
Dec 21 at Minnesota (Sat.) 1:30 PM WIN
Dec. 29 at New England Patriots WIN

I'm sorry, but our last 7 games (except Chicago, and the slumping Faiders, and of course NE) are pretty sorry. I think we will Lose to GB on the road, and because of the short week, we will lose to the Jets. our first 7 games are pretty much cake, but 7-0 is pretty unrealistic anyways, so I just picked a team. :p The NE game may be a win because we get an extra day of rest (Minn is a Saturday game)

I just picked the wins and losses, and I don't feel solid on these at all.

I actually don't think that 7-0 is that unrealistic. When you look at the 'Fins reputation for starting fast out of the gates and the relatively cupcake-like schedule for the first 7 weeks then 7-0 looks like a real possibilty. :D

Looking at the scedule without having seen anyone play yet, it looks like GB is going to be the toughest game out there. Every single other game is infinitely winnable. We'll see how it plays out down the stretch though. :p

7-0 is a possibility in the first 7 but stuff like that usually doesn't happen even with an easy schedule.

Green Bay on Monday Night in November? Damn, everyone is right, the schedule makers do like to screw us over. And then going to New York the next weekend on another night game with a short week? Good golly. I just look at it this way, there is a real good possibility that we play 5 games this year in weather below 40 degrees (at Denver in October, at New York and Green Bay on nights in November, at Buffalo in December, and at New England in December.) Why do we have to be the team that gets the worse schedule each year. Last year we had to play 3 games in 12 days. This year we have to play in 5 games with a possibility of snow. And we are from MIAMI!

The one good thing I see about this is that we get to play the Lions in week 1. They might be decent by week 10 or 11 with all the guys they acquired, but, they probably won't be as together in week 1 as in week 11. Also, a cupcake schedule at the end of the year just means more trouble for us in the playoffs. Playing crappy teams won't prepare us at all for the postseason.

Sept. 22 1pm..............Blazing hot afternoon game...............Jets in dark colors.............Can you say..............:monkey: jets.............the streaks over boys!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol:

So many players on the Dolphins played college in cold slimates so the weather isn't much of a problem for us.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
So many players on the Dolphins played college in cold slimates so the weather isn't much of a problem for us.

agreed ice.

Back
Top Bottom